[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I fix my un-/fa/ gf? She spends a lot of time and money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

How do I fix my un-/fa/ gf?

She spends a lot of time and money on her makeup and gets complimented on it all the time, but she dresses like absolute dogshit. She gives absolutely no fucks. She has no qualms about wearing the same T shirt 2 days in a row to classes and she wears my sweatpants which are like 2 sizes too big for her and make her look like trailer trash. She owns one pair of white Vans plimsolls as her only shoes.

The only good thing is her jacket, she buys a lot of aesthetic vintage windbreakers online.

It just confuses me, because she spends probably 2 hours a day on make-up, skincare, and hair, so the garbage clothes contrast all the more.

I've talked to her about and she just accuses me of being gay.

Wat do?
>>
>>12072020
you're gf sounds like she has more taste than you
>>
>>12072020
Sounds like you want a boyfriend.

Or just start tossing shit you don't like when she's sleeping and buy her Adidas for every gifting occasion.
>>
>>12072020
honestly brother, if you actually care for her and aren't a shallow piece of shit, you'd let her dress however she wanted. Maybe you ARE gay anon.
>>
>>12072051
I bet you're the kinda nigga to stay with your girl as she gets fat and low key virtue signal to your friends about it
>>
>>12072020
>>12072068
This doesn't seem genuine. Are you lying, OP?
>>
>>12072082
1 hunnid
>>
>>12072068
who gives a shit what pieces of fabric their gf wears lmfaoooo it means nothing
>>
>>12072094
back to where you came from faggot
>>
>>12072098
yeah okay homo
>>
Where does she get the windbreakers
>>
>>12072020
she wears your sweatpants because she likes you a lot and would probably care about your opinion if you weren't so gay about it.

offer to take her thrift shopping for some aesthetic windbreakers and direct her to a couple of clothing stores. adapt to each others aesthetic and be a power couple because that is love
>>
>>12072122
TRUE
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.