[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to get a jacket almost identical to this, but without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 51sjz7GudYL.jpg (38KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
51sjz7GudYL.jpg
38KB, 435x500px
Looking to get a jacket almost identical to this, but without the studs. Anyone have any tips on where to look? I don't mind the studs, but without would be nice.

inb4 Negan
>>
File: IMG_2693.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>>12068898
I suggest you only wear that type of jacket if you actually look tough otherwise you'll reach maximum nu-male beta cuck levels
>>
>>12068912
Definitely. Honestly I never really thought I'd look good in one but my girlfriend said she thought I would, and a few of my friends agreed. I'm thinking the studs might be just a bit much for me, which is why I'm looking for one without. I don't think just trying to pop them off would be a very good idea.
>>
>>12068898
ToJ is Falcon Garments now, great quality for the price and have a few different double riders
>>
>>12068898
what studs are you talking about?
i don't see any famalamarino
>>
>>12068929
Those are snaps and they fasten the collar down you're not supposed to remove them ya dumb bastard
>>
>>12068912
This. Please OP, if your neck size is under 18 inches PLEASE do not get a jacket like this.
>>
>>12068898
>>12068929
As long as you're not fat they will look good
>>
>>12070135
Or if he's not a SLP model
>>
Angry young and poor
>>
op you're fucking retarded
instead of buying this jacket use the money to buy rope to hang yourself
>>
What leather jacket models are lookers like the classic perfecto without being all too well known?
>>
>>12071548
did you just have a stroke?
>>
>>12068898
by studs do you mean the buttons holding down the collar? not going to find a double rider like that lmfao
>>
>>12068898
Do not cop unless SLPcore
>>
>>12071558
wert?
>>
>studs
I'm too lazy to read the thread, I really hope someone had the brains to point this out already, but just in case

Those aren't studs you mongoloid. They're buttons that hold the flaps down and you definitely want them. I have a similar jacket and the flaps are annoying as shit when I forget to button them down
>>
>>12068912
And you

you're a mongo too

I'm not a super menacing looking guy but I have a similar jacket and the amount of compliments I get on it is ridiculous. Also my girl banging game went up a bit. I also started actually riding a motorcycle when I got it though so that probably has a lot to do with it
>>
>>12068929
they keep the collar down ffs

also
>muh aesthetics
>>
OP, those jackets are literally almost everywhere, I recommend you to get a lambskin one if you decide to get it.

Also don't listen to this >>12068912 or other pretentious motherfuckers, if you like it then, good, you did it, if you don't, then leave it where it was in the first place.

Be yourself OP, don't be a faggot.
>>
File: 1255484060929.jpg (9KB, 182x195px) Image search: [Google]
1255484060929.jpg
9KB, 182x195px
Leather jackets look good on everyone.
Anyone saying otherwise is a jackass

Anyways OP, try acne studios for a nice leather jacket similar to that
>>
>>12074513

It's been cold here so I've been wearing a couple layers with my leather over it.

Took my kid with me to target, and he was like "dad why do you wear such shady clothing?". "Dad you're like the only metal head in our town". I was like, "no...I am involved in the local metal scene play in a couple of bands. Besides why do you care so much anyway?".

I simply explained to him that most people are cucked beyond belief, and that he should do / wear whatever he likes, and give less fucks.

It's weird the effect a leather jacket has one some people.
>>
>>12068912
>Marlon Brando
>Looking tough.

K
>>
>>12075132

truth
>>
Does anybody here remember bandito or whoever who was such a FUCKING fag about leather jackets and kept like images and copy pasta about them
>>
>>12068898

Those aren't studs. I'm in the market for a leather jacket, too. I just can't find one in purple or a dark blue.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.