[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

meggings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 7074901-4.jpg (36KB, 513x655px) Image search: [Google]
7074901-4.jpg
36KB, 513x655px
i bought a pair to wear around the house in the cooler months and they're really comfortable

they look terrible 99.9% of the time when dudes wear them in public tho. what are the acceptable cases in which i could wear them out? i have a twink body shape if that helps
>>
>>12066183
Just wear shorts over them my dude
>>
>>12066190
>shorts over them
Don't do that, you'll look like a street-wear fag.
Just don't wear em out if you can help it.
>>
>>12066183
Can i just say I hate this model's fucking face. I hate looking at him at asos just something about himmakes me cringe, part of the reason i barely shop at asos anymore.
>>
I wear running tights/leggings in public all the time. With or without shorts over them.

Just don't call them "meggings", that should be a punch-to-the-face.
>>
Having nice legs helps, so consider going to the gym
>>
>>12066948
Same
most of their black male models are fucked idk why they hired him
>>
>>12066183
>Being male
>Wearing fucking leggings

Why why why why why why why why why why
>>
>>12066183
I'm a waiter and I wear them on shift and they work very well
>>
>>12067533
Because they feel good and look good.
A lot of girls think guys wearing them are hot.
>>
File: couplespandex.jpg (90KB, 500x643px)
couplespandex.jpg
90KB, 500x643px
>>12068631
The majority of women fall into two camps. The first is turned on (and may even say so.) The second is embarrassed or in denial about being turned on, and will denounce men wearing leggings to their friends. Like a highly closeted gay man, they protest too much, and are often condemned to a banal life.

Rock stars, athletes, and possibly you have it figured out. A man in tights is alpha as fuck. Not afraid, and not hiding. The woman is attracted to self-confidence and the exotic.

TLDR; Wear these, or be a cuck.
>>
>>12069930
>>12069930
Bless your soul
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.