[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was cutting up some boxes and tape with my folder. Anyone know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (63KB, 1500x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 1500x701px
Was cutting up some boxes and tape with my folder. Anyone know how to get the tape residue off the blade? Water didn't work
>>
>>12061773

SCRUB WITH "GOO GONE" —OR WITH A SIMILAR PRODUCT—, OR WITH VINEGAR.
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
What about this
>>
>>12061808
Will try this. Thanks
>>
>>12061863
Took some of it off but not completely. Anyone else?
>>
>>12061773
Alcohol
>>
>>12061933

ABRASIVENESS, ACIDITY, AND HEAT, ARE THE THREE ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS TO REMOVE GLUE RESIDUE.

YOU YOURSELF DEDUCE WHAT SPECIFIC PRODUCTS, AND METHODS, TO IMPLEMENT.
>>
>>12061773
if you have aceton, use this (if you have a sister mom she has nail polish remover)
else use alcohol, ethanol. else use soap?
>>
RUBBING ALCOHOL AND YOU'RE WELCOME. WHY DO YOU IGNORE ME? YOU IGNORANT, UNGRATEFUL MUD FUCK. HOW CAN IT NOT BE INTUITIVE TO GRAB SOME FUCKIGN RUBBING ALCOHOL FOR THIS
>>
the blood from your arteries might do the trick
>>
>>12061974
>WHY DO YOU IGNORE ME?
This confuses and angers the attention whore
>>
>>12061808
Do you type in all caps for the aesthetic?
>>
ask your gf for acetone/shit she takes nail polish off her nails with
>>
>>12062185
for attention*
>>
>>12061813
>>12061939
>>
THIS IS A FASHION BOARD
>>
>make fashion thread
>get banned because it isnt /fa/ for some reason
>makes thread about cleaning a knife
>4chan is fine with it
JUST
>>
I came here to post alcohol and vinegar. I see that's already been taken care of.
>>
>>12063850
Thought I was on /k/
>>
Probably the most thought provoking thread on the board rn.
>>
gasoline
>>
File: 1476638901291.png (282KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1476638901291.png
282KB, 1680x1050px
>>12061952
>ABRASIVENESS, ACIDITY, AND HEAT
>>
glue and tape residue? wd40
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.