[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I buy Sweatpants like these? They're at Topman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: TM68J11NGRY.jpg (67KB, 994x1350px) Image search: [Google]
TM68J11NGRY.jpg
67KB, 994x1350px
Where can I buy Sweatpants like these?
They're at Topman and pretty much exactly what I was looking for, but I don't want to drop $50 on them from fucking Topman.
>>
If that's exactly what you want just get them
Topman's quality is fine
>>
>>12061499
I'm not sure if I'm willing to pay 50 bucks for some sweatpants, though
>>
>>12061601
fashion is not the hobby for you. this a board for people who want to discuss fashion as an art

dont come here, start a fucking thread, and say "herp derp $50 is too much for sweats"

Get a fucking job if you want to look good. if not, wear shit sweats like all other normies. nobody cares, bro, theyre fucking sweats after all (we'll roast you for it but we're all autistic so dont take it to heart)

What im trying to say is youre a shit dick weiner boy and go to fucking macys, h&m, or forever 21 if you want some cheapie imitation quality bullshit

>that didlly feelarino when you dropped 3 bands at dior yesterday
>tfw they give you champagne while youre being helped to make you feel inclined to buy shit
>tfw when i always fall for it and dont care

stop being a broke ass bitch, anon
>>
>>12061762
>this a board for people who want to discuss fashion as an art
that might be the original purpose of the board but ill be dammed if it still is or has been for any of the past 3 or 4 years
>>
>>12061762
im going to go now cause i said ">tfw when"

i blew my cover!! now you know im not that dope lmao

if you want cheap clothes my guy, hit up the stores i listed. they may not fit as well or hold up as long, but you can achieve the look your lookin for.
>>
>>12061767
>>12061762

Same dude again, final thought because I can tell you're here out of good faith, just trying to improve his wardrobe and you wanna budget within reason. thats cool.

I would totally buy these, even if it were an investment for the time being (if you're in need for pants).

thats a versatile item of clothing, and it'll last you all winter. You can wear those bad boys when youre cruisin the japense basket weaving forum, when youre with the boys, or whatever. Lots of times nice sweats come in clutch. I can attest to topman's quality- I bought some pants and only buy topman suits because I think theyre fresh as fuck. Its a reputable brand that isnt going out anytime soon, though, they dont exactly have anything exceptionally well either.

In my eyes the brand is a solid 7-8/10, they'll hold up a long time, they'll fit well, and you'l' get your money's worth buying them this time of year.

I say do it bro!
>>
Some dope champion ones here for like 20 dollars and I don't care if it's a meme brand
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01H7HOS2Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1481929046&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=champion%2Bsweatpants&dpPl=1&dpID=413vYJweS3L&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1#mobile-twister_color_nam
>>
>>12061762
Thank god someone is fucking saying it
very tired of seeing all of these shitty threads lately
>>
If it's the cut you like, buy one pair in a fit you like, then use that as a template to tailor your own sweatpants.
>>
File: 9164461.jpg (27KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
9164461.jpg
27KB, 321x312px
>>12061762
>>12061787
>That didly feelarino when I get (You)'d

But in all seriousness, I agree this post is not particularly something this board was intended for, I just wanted to find out if anyone could help out a more frugal dude.
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 232x217px
>>12061762
>fashion is not the hobby for you. this a board for people who want to discuss fashion as an art
I really wish more people would take it that seriously, cause when i started browsing that was my original interest and intent. In the end i got endless meme fuccboi content.
Also, has anyone noticed that everyone is a "into" fashion nowadays?
There has always been trends of course but something about always seeing the skater poser, basic bitch, undercut hipster gentleman, hypebeast fuccboi at every other corner has been especially noticable recently
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.