[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>order uniqlo supima t-shirt >it shows off my tits What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2668.jpg (1MB, 1629x2679px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2668.jpg
1MB, 1629x2679px
>order uniqlo supima t-shirt
>it shows off my tits

What do?
>>
>>12059849
Donate them. The fit is incredibly retarded, it somewhat tapers to the bottom and I think that's the biggest reason it does this.
>>
order a larger size you fucking idiot why would you post this
>>
Lose the tits, fatty.
>>
>>12059849
This guy looks good for a non skelly body. Except for his left leg bending forward at the knee like an ayy lmao.
>>
>>12059852
the with at the shirt at the bottom has nothing to do with the chest.

OP, just size up you fucking dunce, you wasted a thread spot.
>>
Fix the problem, not the symptom
>>
>>12059849
thats the batmanmovie reddit guy
>>
>>12059863
Sizing up just makes it more obvious because then there's a clear dent at your chest because it tries to hug your chest.
>>
What kind of pants are those
>>
>>12059924
uniqlo wool blend pants

i already tried looking for them and they are out of season/discontinued
>>
>>12059930
J crew wool bowery pants look basically the same
>>
>>12059849
>wtc trousers
>>
>>12059849
Lose weight
>>
>>12060385
People here are fucking nazis of weight, they all want to look like skeletons, that's very sad. Mots people here are americans and america is the first producer of fat people in the world.
>>
>>12059849
I'd change shoes to black superga and shirt to a tucked in short sleeve shirt.
>>
You look like you lift
Nothing wrong with showing off them chesticles
Get bigger tho breh
>>
>>12060808
mexico is actually #1 now (percentage wise), the UK and Australia are close now too.
>>
>>12059861
Holy shit his leg
>>
>>12059849

>chicken legs

>knee somehow defies physiology

wat
>>
>>12059849
w2c trousers?
>>
>>12061174
read the fucking thread there's only 20 replies u lazy faggot
>>
>>12059849
even tho ur fat and you paused on the most flattering frame you could find from the video that hides ur fat in the best way i must say i like ur pants
>>
Work out fatty
>>
>>12059849
Fork putdowns x F
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.