[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is topman good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Ae-1667x1667.png (98KB, 1667x1667px) Image search: [Google]
Ae-1667x1667.png
98KB, 1667x1667px
hello /fa/ I'm in the market for decently priced wool trousers and sweaters, I found a few pairs on topman that I like and would like to know how the quality is
>>
haha

ahahahahahahahah
>>
Quality is not bad, business practices of their CEO are shady but no such thing as ethical consumption etc.
>>
>>12058633
I went in the other day and actually found it a lot better than it was say, one, two years ago. I was surprised.

Their jeans are top notch if you got no money and need specific measurements like I do
>>
>>12058633
lol that is shit
>>
>>12058633
I'll be honest... it's not bad.
I got gray speckled "wool" pants from there last year for about $15. Of course I wasn't expecting anything great, but they were actually better than expected.
They aren't amazing quality but I would have spent upwards of $40 for what I got.
Reminds me of a slightly better H&M (That's comparing them to NY stores if that helps).
>>
>>12058981
pics and/or link?
>>
>>12058989
This was over a year ago so they don't have the same ones anymore.
But I found this pic in the confirmation email
Might post a pic of me wearing them if I have time later.
>>
>>12058633
it gets shit on a lot but i put it around h&m level. you get what you pay for. don't expect much in terms of quality obv. but take it for what it is
they have lots of nice basics, etc... the "circlejerk" is absurd w this one
>>
>>12058981
okay cool, im from NY too so that's a good comparison for me. i will probably wait for sales too i don't feel comfortable spending too much on their stuff
>>12059115
yeah honestly just looking at the stock pics online it looks like similar to h&m quality but some of it's a bit pricey so i thought maybe i was wrong

even though how expensive something is doesn't necessarily correlate to quality all the time.
>>
>>12058633
Dont fall for the memes. Most of their stuff are of decent quality. I have topman basics that are legit about 10 years old that i still wear.
>>
>>12059604
Definitely better quality than h&m.
>>
I like a lot of their basics.

However they seem to inflate the fuck out of the prices in Australia. A pair of basic smart pants was 80 aud... saw the original euro price underneath listed at 32.. kms
>>
>>12059855
good to know
>>12059866
same thing happens in america shit sucks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.