[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Zara considered shit-tier? Its pieces are made in Spain,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: whos sara.jpg (54KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
whos sara.jpg
54KB, 1050x750px
Why is Zara considered shit-tier? Its pieces are made in Spain, Portugal, and Turkey - I dunno about anywhere else, as opposed to China or SE Asia.

What does country of origin matter?
>>
>>12057152
They blatantly reproduce designer pieces with exponentially less quality construction. It's also for fuccbois.
>>
>>12057161
This.
But also the you pay out the ass for clothes that don't fit properly unless you go to a tailor and get them adjusted.
>>
>>12057152
Regardless of where they're made, they're blatant ripoffs of designer products minus any of the quality. Shit falls apart fast. The only saving grace is that they last longer than H&M, which isn't saying much at all.
>>
>>12057152
>calling clothing from zara "pieces"
it's fast fashion for christ's sake
>>
>>12057152
>What does country of origin matter?

The thing is, those countries don't determine the quality. It's the designers that do it. The main headquarters. Those third world workers are just doing what's written in the manual book written by the designers.

Zara wasn't meant to be quality stuff. They're just making the cheap versions of the trendy big designers
>>
>>12058018
So what?
>>
>>12058028
This...thats why Modea Paris dropped dey azz.
>>
>>12058030
so it looks tacky and cheap dude

why buy this trash when you can easily get shit 3x the quality from a thrift store
>>
>>12057152
i once had a zara t shirt,
shit literally tore apart while i was wearing it,

i have never such bad quality

having that said, i still have a 4 years old pant from them
>>
>>12057152
>Its pieces are made in Spain, Portugal, and Turkey - I dunno about anywhere else, as opposed to China or SE Asia.

No they aren't. What the fuck are you talking about? All of their shit is made in SEA shitholes like Bangladesh.
>>
people are aspies when it comes to Zara. got 1 bad piece and they sperg forever.
their designs are rip offs.
the construction is middle of the road.
the materials are good for the price, cheap compared to what they're ripping off.

i would never pay full price for zara. however you bet your ass i'll snag zara pieces for $5 a pop at the thrift.
>>
>>12058018
they're calling uniqlo and h&m stuff "garments" aswell
>>
>>12058133
How are they not garments? It's stuff you wear.
>>
Zara is ok for plain clothes, quality varies drastically though.

I don't have autism, so when they blantantly rip off yeezy/d&c I'm not going to buy it cause it looks shit anyway.
>>
>>12057152
because the build quality is usually offensively bad
though it is cheap as fuck and looks good so obviously what the fuck do you expect, but it's till hard not to get mad when whatever you bought goes to shit after wearing it twice
>>
i bought some pants and they looked good but i tore them the first day and they weren't even tight. I looked at the stitches and they're very poor. their threads are made out of some weird blend that tears so easily. never buying a thing from them anymore.
I had plenty of pants from h&m hold together for more than a few years and I wore the shit out of them. And they were cheaper.
>>
>>12057152
Depends what you get. I got a pair of shoes that literally fell apart after 2 weeks. On the other hand I still have a aviator jacket bought in 2010 that's still going strong. Only recently started showing a bit of wear and tear
>>
>>12057152
Fast fashion, ripoffs of high fashion

Their basic pieces are pretty decent, tho
Just avoid their discount luxury stuff, that's a contradiction in terms
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.