[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female tuxedos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: s-l500.jpg (30KB, 464x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
30KB, 464x500px
Dresses are effay in my opinion, and I don't fit the bill for them; see: short and stubby. I researched the possibilities of a tuxedo for females, but I'm looking for the dress type, not business. Many of them are from Asia which requires measurement conversions + possibility of it not working out and being unable to return it. Should I just opt for a waistcoat and bowtie and find some sort of jacket to pair with it? Practically no stores in my area have these in stock, unless I tried to use a men's tux.
>>
tweed tumblr thirsty manic pixie dream grill yellow fever
>>
are you going for the butch look?
>>
>>12057028
Have you considered the long dress option?
In a suitably dark colour, it should give the illusion of (relative) height and slimness
>>
>>12057028
I think dress suits tend to look bad on short and stubby girls. Since suits are traditionally menswear people are accustomed to seeing men of all shapes and sizes wearing them. I feel the strength of a suit on a woman is the dichotomy between a lithe feminine form and the traditionally masculine garment.

As someone else pointed out you risk looking butch or old fashioned.
>>
>>12057572
Ah. Yeah, I would think so, which kinda sucks. I've grown self conscious over areas dresses seem to highlight, and the butch form isn't what I'm looking to replicate. Almost like you said; a feminine form in a traditionally masculine outfit.

>>12057540
I always thought that opting for long dresses would only swamp me as a shorter person, but would looking for a certain cut of dress prevent that?
>>
>>12058266
dif anon, but go for mid-length, dude. I've always thought that long dresses very rarely look good on girls who aren't tall. you can always find a fairly simple "business" dress too, and not all of them are very feminine.
I have worn a long skirt with a woman's suit jacket and a dark button up before and it looked great with heels. I wanted to wear a suit but realized I wouldn't be able to look good because I'm not a feminine enough person to not look butch.
>>
File: 1444194710885.jpg (361KB, 582x987px) Image search: [Google]
1444194710885.jpg
361KB, 582x987px
qts in tuxedos is 100% my fetish
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.