[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did anon ever get his money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: i need to know.png (1MB, 1600x764px) Image search: [Google]
i need to know.png
1MB, 1600x764px
did anon ever get his money?
>>
>>12050202
I wouldn't see why he wouldn't have gotten his money. /fa/ seems like the place where anons have a little bit more cash to throw around.
>>
>http://militant.zone/norge-longsleeve/
holy shit it's made in my country and I didn't even know it
>>
>>12050222
this

/fa/ /g/ and /k/ probably have the most dosh
>>
>>12050202
No, I didn't pay him because it's not the same shirt. It's a cheap copy trying to cash in on people looking for Varg's shirt and the design on it looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.
>>
File: 1342498.jpg (133KB, 990x659px) Image search: [Google]
1342498.jpg
133KB, 990x659px
lmao nice it was finally found
>>
>>12050263
i feel like /fa/ has the largest range for dosh but the bell curve is centered around the poorshit teenager demographic
>>
>>12050827
>and the design on it looks like it was drawn by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.
You mean like actual Nordic carvings?
>>
>>12050237
now that I actually look at it, its not as /fa/ as I thought it was
>>
>>12050237
that's not the same
>>
>>12050202
How is he so /fa/ while everyone who wears the same stuff as him is complete cringe? My first thought was that it's because he doesn't give a fuck and the other guys are trying to fit in, but in the early days HE was trying to fit in/conforming, but he still was /fa/ while the people who preceeded him were cringe.
>>
>>12052287
confidence and the fit of the clothes goes a loong way
>>
>>12050263
>not /biz/
>>
>>12050263
>the board that has an autistic meltdown every time someone suggests buying something for more than $5 has the most dosh
>>
>>12052062
no
>>
>>12052124
If you thought this was /fa/ even at first glance you will never make it, sorry just give up man
>>
>>12052641
these are actual historical runestone pictures, so when you say it's done by a retard you mean vikings were retards
>>
>>12052667
sure, they mostly were if we compare them to other civilisations of the time
>>
>>12050202
why would you pay 50 to locate such a nothing jumper
>>
>>12052674
>other civilisations of the time
>dark ages
the only relatively advanced ones at that time were the Chinese, so everyone else was pretty much savage
>>
>>12052687
>dark ages ended in 800
>first babby vikings got a bit of relevance in 800
doesn't add up homeboy, vikings were poo
>>
>>12052701
>dark ages ended in 800
more like in 1400, fucboi
>>
>>12052710
XD sorry that vikings were literally niggers
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48Zxjbk941k
How can one man be so woke?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.