[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /doesn't wear jeans anymore/ here? It's 2017,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

who /doesn't wear jeans anymore/ here?

It's 2017, and while denim will never go away (it's a staple) it's becoming objectively unfashionable very quickly
>>
>>12048273
newfag here

what else should I wear instead of hews I grew up very poor please exscuse my un-knowledge
>>
>>12048281
are you having a stroke m8
>>
>>12048285
No, I just never grew up with other pants other than jeans
>>
>>12048273
stop trying to make your opinions objective. jeans will never be unfashionable.
>>
>>12048281
Uh, chinos basically. Or any cotton pants for that matter.
>>
>>12048297
also wool. An aside, cotton could be dress pants, corduroy, twill, flannel...

That's like someone asking what kind of outfit would go with _____ shoes and you saying "a cotton one"
>>
>>12048273
> jeans will never be unfashionable.

pic related
>>
>>12048273
More like, other materials are getting some play again.
It used to be, I was the only guy not in jeans or sweatpants, now it's pretty common, and that's great, moleskins and corduroy are getting cheaper, and easier to find in different cuts and colors.
>>
>>12048296
this
>>
>>12048327
hes talking about time-wise you stupid fuck

of course there's always going to be shitty looking jeans
>>
>>12049624
Calm down with the fucking commas
>>
/Not wearing jeans/ is always the way to go, but if you don't wear jeans then you can't wear trainers. That's how it works and many people don't understand
>>
>>12049746
it could be argued that its the opposite... most people will tell you to never wear trainers with jeans on here.
>>
>>12048273
Joggers are the new hotness.
>>
>>12048273
always wanted a comfy wool chinis like that but can only find those ugly that only look good when wearing a suit and are not baggy/comfy at all to wear them with normal clothing
>>
>>12049821
joggpants to be quite honest brother
>>
>>12049821
T H R I F T
H
R
I
F
T
>>
>>12049803
Only in high schools
>>
>>12048273
lol you dumb
>>
Any recommend websites or stores for cotton pants?
>>
>>12048273
w2c
>>
>>12048273
>objectively unfashionable
Lmfao
>>
>>12049887
I am manlet so it is difficult to come across my size un thrift shop
>>
>>12048273
I agree, jeans are crap and look scruffy not a single pair in my wardrobe
>>
>>12049624
>>12049711
Comma police, arrest this man
>>
>>12050303
>what is a tailor
>>
>>12049803
have you been to a college or around anyone younger than 25 lately. joggers everywhere
>>
>>12048273
this is geographic. jeans haven't been unfashionable in the US since they initially became fashionable. the cut/colour of the jeans, sure, but denim has been a staple since the what, '50s?

can't speak for europe
>>
I just have one pair of jeans I rarely wear.
I just usually cycle between chinos, wool and linen. Looking for decent cords, moleskin, maybe some slim cargos.
>>
>>12050240
>still wearing jeans

i am literally convulsing i am laughing so hard
>>
>>12048273
define jeans pls
>>
>actually deluding yourselves into thinking jeans look bad so you can feel unique

lol
this is a whole new level of tryharding
are jeans bland? hands down - they didn't become irrelevant overnight though, and they never will be

jeans will always be an easy way to finish an outfit and combine colors
>>
i don't even like jeans anymore. not comfy and don't like the way they look, dressier pants are way comfier

the only advantage is that jeans last for fucking ever.
>>
>>12051379
denim you sperg
>>
dickies are pretty great if you can find a good fit

mine look pretty good and they're only $20
>>
>>12048273
>it's becoming objectively unfashionable very quickly
lmao.. trousers are *trendier* rn among fashion crowd, but that has little to do with how fashionable jeans are. in fact, trousers are so much the 2015-2016 meme, jeans may be objectively more fashionable.
>>
>>12048273
I haven't worn jeans since I was like 12. 25 now and my gastes have changed from corduroy, tapered/cropped wool and now onto tech fabrics.water and wind resistant casual clothing is the future
>>
>>12051985
>tech fabrics
desu these look really fuccboiish
>>
>>12049803
You're about three years late m8. Did you just cop some sick black and white Roshes too?
>>
>>12048273
ID on those beautiful pants?
>>
>>12048273
>jeans
>unfashionable because other kids wear it

it will never be unfashionable in our lifetime
>>
>>12048327
Fuck. what if you fell and landed on your knee?
>>
>>12050365
> it was but a commant!
>>
File: raw.jpg (1MB, 4368x2912px) Image search: [Google]
raw.jpg
1MB, 4368x2912px
OP, I'm still not done fading my first pair of non-mall jeans ever, and I'll keep wearing them till they rip.
>>
>>12051985
>tech fabrics
you mean literal plastic

hope you melt in them m8
>>
Where can i buy nice, comparatively cheap wool trousers, preferably slim fit and cuffed/cuffable so they don't look too smart? UK
>>
>>12052015
>defending jeans

lol
>>
>>12048273
What are those?
Fucking carpet?
Are you 70 years old?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.