[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/smartwear/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: black-jacket-white-shirt_400.jpg (58KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
black-jacket-white-shirt_400.jpg
58KB, 400x600px
Would this kind of outfit look good on a night out? Was thinking this and black jeans
>>
Not a bad choice, a bit plain maybe
>>
>>12048236
>... a bit plain[,] maybe[.]

1. YOU SEEM TO BE IMPLYING THAT PLAINNESS IS SOMEHOW "BAD" —HOW IS PLAINNESS "BAD", ACCORDING TO YOU?

2. THAT PARTICULAR OUTFIT IS SIMPLE, NOT PLAIN; SIMPLICITY, AND PLAINNESS, ARE NOT MUTUALLY EQUIVALENT.
>>
>>12048317
your shitposts are terrible
>>
>>12048972
people like this live for (You)s, if you really want them to stop you have to fight the urge to acknowledge them
>>
>>12048975
>>12048972

Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes.

The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, report, or filter them.

About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They invent. They imagine. They heal. They explore. They create. They inspire. They push the 4Chan culture forward.

Maybe they have to be crazy.

How else can you stare at an empty text-box and type up a work of art? Or sit in silence and fabricate a new meme that nobody has seen before? Or elevate an inane discussion to sublime heights?

We provide a mirror for this kind of people. They gives us light.

While some see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the WWW, are the ones who do.

B e D i f f e r e n t .

– t. Anon
>>
>>12048975
roger just seeing his posts in every thread..
>>
>>12048972
>>12048975
Tripfags are shit but he's completely right
>>
>>12048987
>>12048975
>>12048972
He's one of the better posters in board. You guys are just bitter conformists.
>>
>>12047708
not jeans
cop some suit pants or at least poly Dickies
>>
>>12047708
>jeans
jeans and chinos are work bottoms
>>
>>12047708
I fucking love Josephine
>>
>>12047708
Get a suit, non matching textiles are a faux pas, it will look great if you follow the rules.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.