[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help getting a leather jacket. Something similar to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7644.jpg (289KB, 1262x1428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7644.jpg
289KB, 1262x1428px
Need some help getting a leather jacket. Something similar to pic related which I've been looking at. My budget is £300 max. Any help or advice /fa?
>>
Ensure it fits well, ideally should be as slim as you can get it.

Also make sure you get the right colour. I've got 2, one black biker esque one that i wear with boots/vans etc thats a a bit more casual and one in brown similar to your pic, but that one i dress up with smarter boots/shoes and shirts.
>>
>>12047681
Thanks for the advice anon. I usually dress pretty smart but casual similar to the guy in the picture. Guess that's why it appeals more to me, but I'm not sure what brands or other options there are in my price range with the same style. I'll ensure it's well fitted etc but do you have any recommendations for other leather jackets?
>>
You probably won't be able to find anything good in that range without going second hand. Hit up Grailed.
>>
>>12047709

I'd say leather jackets are quite individual anon. Some people like the full on biker jackets like perfecto's for instance, but they're a strong piece and your style needs to reflect that. My black jacket is a bit of a hybrid being slim fitting and smart but with the biker style collars on, so can be dressed up or down accordingly and doesnt look out of place with a shirt or t-shirt.

As far as brands are concerned i'd look about for a style rather than a name and get whatvers in your budget. Be advised some leather jackets in your pricerange will be better than others, and you pay for the name. I used to have an allsaints one that was about 250 but fell apart as it was poorly made. I have a superdry one thats lasted years and i payed 150 for it, so the best bet is to physically try them on and get a feel for them.
>>
>>12047741
>>12047749
Thanks anon I'll check them out and take your advice. What price range would you consider good for good quality leather jackets?
>>
>>12047847

Theres defintely brackets for leather jackets as far as price is concered.

50-150 will mainly be faux jackets from fast fashion brands.

150-300 will be fairly well made jackets, real leather, and some brand names will appear. High street brands are in this bracket. Just beware of cheaper leather quality at this price such as pig leathers.

300-600 will be designer brands and you'll probably be paying more for a name than anything else. You can also get some tailor made jackets from websites for around this price, where you can pick the colour and styles.

600-1000+Luxury designer brand names and companies with histories in motorcycle history for instance. Bellstaff, matchless etc The jackets are superbly well made, however its v expensive.
>>
>>12046984
like this senpai
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/roland-sands-ronin-reserve-leather-jacket
>>
>>12049107
or this one
http://minimumfashion.com/faulkner-338-p9543
>>
>>12049099
Thanks anon! I may consider raising my price range if nessasery to a possible £500 if that's the case, but it's rare I'd ever consider spending so much for a leather jacket. If I do drop that sort of money it at least has to age well.

>>12049107
>>12049116
Yeah similar to those, especially the second one i like that style.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.