[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Reviewbrah is fashionable? I mean, aside from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Reviewbrah.jpg (157KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
Reviewbrah.jpg
157KB, 563x800px
Do you think Reviewbrah is fashionable? I mean, aside from the over-sized suits that is.
>>
>>12045877
How can you ask if someone dresses fashionably aside from the way they dress? I think he pulls off classic fitting very well, but I might just think that it's the only type of clothing I've ever seen him wear. I also have a huge amount of respect for him for sticking with what he likes regardless of what other people may think.
>>
>>12045886
Well he isn't wearing a suit in that picture, he's wearing like a winter coat or whatever with slacks and a sweater with dress shoes.
>>
>>12045877
everything is there
>>
He is intentionally choosing clothes that are not fashionable. I think he is aware of this. He has a style, and I think he wears it well enough for his body type. That's all that can be said.

having and following a certain style well =/= fashion

people who wear preppy clothes aren't fashionable, but they have and follow a style. Same concept.
>>
>>12045877
Sometimes, but not in that pic. That coat is way too roomy in the shoulders to be worn without a suit under it.
>>
>>12045877
He would look incredibly boring in anything other than classic menswear, but he needs to get his shit tailored, all of it.
>>
When I thought Leonard was a girl I was kind of turned on by him.
>>
>Do you think Reviewbrah is fashionable? I mean aside from his entire wardrobe
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>12045877
I met Reviewbrah a few weeks ago. Just as was finishing up a video about something from McDonald's. He told me he was walking around which he does after every video just to wear off the full feeling.

We started talking and I was telling him about how I'm a fan of his videos because his channel is something different, what his favourite foods and energy drinks are and about the obsession this place has about him, specifically /fit/, /fa/ and /pol/ which I told him I browse. He kinda brushed it off and this nervously laughed and glanced away when I ended with /pol/.

We walked a bit more now towards the restaurant before he stopped me and pointed ahead to an African American man and his daughters eating outside cafe area.

He looked at me and said "You ever crack a boon before?"

I just stood the speechless and confused, right before Reviewbrah whipped his arm back slinging out a telescopic nightstick out of his coat sleeve. He immediately charged at the black man while shouting "This is RUNNING ON EMPTY..." as he beat at the mans head with the stick "...FOOOOD REVIEW!". The little girls started screaming.

I just ran to my car, I was in shock. I pulled out of there as fast as I could while people were screaming and yelling. I could hear in the background as I drove away; "It is what it is anon, it is what it is!"
>>
>>12045877
did this guy blow up recently? never heard of him
>>
>>12046679
>recently

newfag get out or lurk more
>>
>>12046664
Good pasta
>>
I keep saying it. If it wasn't for the look and the voice he wouldn't be able to pull it off. But he actually looks and acts like some early 1900s (30s and 40s specifically) person who found time travel, ended up here got facisnated by modern food and YouTube and decided to make a living on it.
>>
File: eke.jpg (42KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
eke.jpg
42KB, 596x628px
>>12046664
If this was a ylyl; I would have lost
>>
>>12045877
Reviewbrah is /fa/ because he's confident and wears whatever he wants. He's probably never come on /fa/ and asked "am i doin it rite".
>>
>>12046753
no I think I'll stick to coming here sometimes
>>
>>12045877
Not really. He's a thrift store archaeologist and doesn't really understand clothes as a part of life.
>>
>>12047016
CUTE!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
he looks like Stingy from Lazy Town
>>
>>12046664
>You ever crack a boon
I LOL'd
>>
>>12047144

fuckin' kek
>>
Yeah, I think he has an eye for matching colors and patterns and such. Obviously the kid needs a tailor and needs to embrace modern fitting suits, but... I guess some of that can be forgiven given the old school style he's going for.

The thing is, I doubt he'll ever get any "better" at fashion by our standards, since he's so... him, you know?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.