[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking adidas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

how do you go from this
>>
File: shit.png (318KB, 640x413px) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
318KB, 640x413px
>>12042239
to this
>>
to deez nuts
>>
>>12042239
from shit

>>12042242
to more shit
>>
>>12042239
>>12042260

These adidas shit on every pair of Jordans ever created.
>>
>>12042485
I'd probably own a pair or two of Nikes of they didn't insist on plastering their giant logo on all their products
>>
>>12042242

so mnml
>>
>>12042485
the jordan silhouettes have stood the test of time
these on the other hand are flavour of the month bullshit that everyone's gonna trash in 2 years

nike air force ones are better looking than any adidas shoe ever
>>
File: master race.jpg (177KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
master race.jpg
177KB, 640x426px
oh hey guys what's going on in this thread we talking about adidas?
>>
>>12042585
nope.
>>
>>12042602
btw I'm super confused about how to lace these things to hide the bow
>>
>>12042609
literally slip them inside the shoe. u can see it on the right shoe
>>
>>12042607
great argument my boy!

for real, these shoes wont last long, qasa's are already fuccboi teir and all these other qasa esque shoes are even worse
>>
>>12042755
superstars stood the test of time but that doesn't mean shit. It just caters to every day people
>>
>tfw the best model of tubulars are women's, discontinued, and aren't available in anything larger than an 11
>>
>>12042755

seriously the original tubulars were fine as poor man's qasas but then they just kept watering it down into these worse and worse models we're stuck with now
>>
>>12042755
yeah jordans are so underground
>>
>>12042585
this anon is right
let's wait and see how many people will be wearing todays trendy tubular/boost shoes in 10 or even 5 years while jordans and some of most iconic nikes been around for +/- 30 years and are still being worn
>>
>>12042485
wrong, >>12042585 said it
nobody is going to give a fuck about any of those shoes in a couple of years
the nmd meme is already dead, ultra boost and all their versions that look the same will be on the way out eventually
adidas will always be all hype no substance, only thing they got is great designers doing collabs with them
>>
>>12042243
HAH.. almost got eem.
>>
>>12042970
samefag
>>
>>12042970
Why do you care about what adidas does so much?
>>
>>12042970
>adidas is hype and boost hype will die soon

https://www.reddit.com/r/Sneakers/comments/5humht/first_look_at_the_ultra_boost_wool_sand_30/

https://www.reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/5hshbh/ultraboost_30_coming_in_oreo_colorway_what_do_you/

Looks like you're wrong.
>>
>>12042970
Adidas knows that they need to switch up their game if they want to be able to simultaneously sell to high schoolers, middle schoolers and an aging group of 20 somethings.

Why do you plebs think that the Bape x adidas price point was so low? They wanted everybody trying to buy.
>>
>>12042239
should I cop these in the light grey colourway for 80€, which is 50% off the original price?

Oh and the new tubular models like the shadow, entrap and instinct have been shit
>>
>>12042242
copying yeezys
>>
>>12042239
Both ugly af. You guys will be cringing so hard when you're 20+ years old and remember wearing these clown shows.
>>
>>12042242
t be h, i hate 70% of new sneaker releases, and i own a pair of dooms, but i kind of like these. the sole should be thinner in the middle and thicker in the back like the dooms though, nvm just pick any tubular sole. then i'd cop
>>
>>12042821
Is there a difference between woman en men shoes. If I buy size 11 woman shoes, will it be the same as size 11 men shoes?
>>
>>12044624
A 11 women's is a men's 9.
>>
>>12044624
depends on the brand
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.