[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I nail /Initial D/ core?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7bd3388ad3927bd6ff48834f92f79150.png (289KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
7bd3388ad3927bd6ff48834f92f79150.png
289KB, 1200x675px
In this show they primarily wear plain t-shirts and very 90s esque clothing. When buying a plain t-shirt like Takumi has, should I go for the cheaper option or the expensive ones? His fashion is very minimalist, so should I pay a little more for the t-shirts? Also, discuss Initial D fashion or post Initial D inspo.
>>
basically, if you want to dress real drifter core its just

>buy everything from old navy/marshalls/etc
>but nothing must have a logo on it
>shoes are nikes or adidases that are worn to shit and have grease on them
>dark denim pants
>some shirts have small holes on them
>all of your socks are fucked
>regularly dip your hands in grease and engine gunk, sometimes gasoline
>if anyone asks why you dress so poor, tell them you just got brand new blitz coils coming in the mail and you're getting advan neovas on your watanabes
and thats it, people will think you're a drifter.
also when people ask why you're driving a 2015 toyota camry instead of your 86 you say you have, tell them your camry is your DD and you're just waiting on your coils and wheels
that's what i do at car shows, but i only mention that stuff if people ask. i just steal pictures from minkara and tell people that it's my ae86, so far everyone believes me
>>
>>12039808
>Not new balances or asics as actually used in initial d
>>
You won't look like Dagumi, instead everyone will think you're trying to dress like a background character from a 90s teen sitcom and that your the kind of guy to say "Mac DeMarco interests me".

Gotta hit that Itsuki-core with the undercut bowlcut. Very dece.
>>
>>12039790
don't underestimate the lengths you can go to by being thin
start there and just find thrift polos and shit
>>
>>12039808
That actually worked? lmao
>>
>>12039812
i know that NB crt's are worn by takumi in a couple of episodes.
>>
>>12039790
Gildan plain tees, Nike/Adidas shoes, maybe a bomber jacket. That's all. Keep it simple.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.