[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everlane?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2589.jpg (230KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2589.jpg
230KB, 1200x1200px
www.everlane.com

Was looking on here. Like the look of the stuff, seems like it's decent quality. I want to redo my wardrobe and be a step up from where I am, actually having stuff to layer, that sort of thing. Something a bit more mature than my current do up.

Problem is these guys basically only have grays/neutrals. Where can I get some simple stuff with a bit of color? Alternatively, how can I spice up the colors in these?
>>
>>12039111
Check out As colour, sadly, they don't have as much variety in color either, but its more than Everlane, and the quality is good as well. I'd also like to know where I could find more colors for the similar price/ quality.
>>
>>12039111
Stop shilling your shitty fucking brand
>>
>>12039536
LOL are you retarded, this brand is pretty big and has dozen of employees
>>
>>12039111
i always cringe when i see everlane mentioned on /fa/ not because im judging you, but because i personally have so much buyers remorse from the shit i bought from them.

i was in your position once, attracted to everlane's marketing strategy

>minimalist aesthetic
>all white simple website layout
>quality basic for a good price
right?!

i mean look at the description
"hey we could have sold this for $90 but we care so much about the customer we will give it to you for $79!!"

wow what a deal i thought to myself....

then i washed the shirts i bought for the first time and holy fuck were they completely destroyed after that.

the shape completely lost

the supima t's are even worse

would not recommend.

just get uniqlo. uniqlo t's hold shape well and are dirt cheap
>>
I have the snapbackpacj ive had it for almost two years still holding up rather well i suppose
>>
>color
>2017

Neutrals are the only acceptable thing to be wearing besides olive and red.
>>
>>12039606
This, I fell for the everlane meme too. Fucking shite of a brand.
They also lie to the customer, their stuff is all Chinese crap,look it up.
>>
fuck everlane
They used to shill here really hard
>>
I bought 2 shirts. A black and white one. They fit well and last. At least in my experience.
>>
>>12039606
I got a tee and it, like you said, fits like shit now.

The hoodie and backpack I got still look great, though. I highly recommend their backpacks.
>>
>>12039111
whatever you do, don't buy their backpacks. Terrible material
>>
File: everlane.jpg (96KB, 1641x695px) Image search: [Google]
everlane.jpg
96KB, 1641x695px
>>12039586
you haven't been here for long, have you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.