[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are tims meme shoes or are they actually good boots? by good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: tims.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tims.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
are tims meme shoes or are they actually good boots? by good i mean they're comfortable and wont fall apart after being used in the snow or o the hiking trail.
>>
>>12038386
They're meme and niggerish in that colourway. Quality is fine, obviously not top quality but also not poor quality.
>>
Just like Red Wings they are good boots but very overpriced because of their name. They will definitely last you for years but also consider that after a few seasons the suede will start to look like shit and these do not look good dirty IMHO and you can only clean suede so much
>>
>>12038386
NiGGeRWaVe
Cuckcore
>>
File: 1478218954047.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1478218954047.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
Memes aside, they're pretty decent work boots.
>>
I wouldn't recommend taking advice on a board full of lanky faggots who wear blouses and dresses and call it "male fashion"
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 159x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 159x159px
I have a pair. They won't fall apart
>>
>>12038386
Yes they are good boots for the price.
I have a pair of the Pro model for work (home remodeling). They last me about a 16-18 months.

They look fucking ridiculous when worn as a casual/fashion boot.
>>
>>12038697
16-18 months? why is this good? how hardcore of home remodeling do you do dude?
>>
>>12038704
>16-18 months
>not good

My construction buddy goes through two pairs a year
>>
>>12038681
Unlike your marriage when your wife realizes she'd prefer bull cock
>>
>>12038386
Times are the unisex replacement to uggs. Fucking prove me wrong
>>
>>12038878
*timbs thanks autocorrect
>>
>>12038878
100% correct
>>
>>12038704
I do lots of demo work: gutting bathrooms and kitchens, ripping up tile floors, etc.
>>
>>12038906
desu senpai you can do better. Especially to the meme boot. You're working mostly in dry conditions and if they only last that long thats pretty garbage. I know plenty of plumbers in residential and commercial that get better milage out of their boots and their conditions are way worse than reno
>>
>>12038386
They're good me and my dad have been wearing them for years, my dad wears them daily and has always bought the same for like 15 years now. we're both labourers so they take a lot of beating
>>
>>12038942
They use shit cementing, the upper is garbage, as is the insole. If your dad bought them it's because theyre the meme boot, not because quality. And you both haven't put an iota of effort into finding better boots
>>12038878
this.
>>
>>12038965
i mean they weren't meme boots 15 years ago
>>
>>12038981
Timberland boots were memes in the 90's senpai. They've been memes since the dawn of the interenet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.