[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIN/DRAPEY TEES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: pearlsilk-viscose.jpg (44KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
pearlsilk-viscose.jpg
44KB, 400x533px
anyone know where to cop some drapey or thin tees like rick's that won't cost me like 3 hunna? I have no problem with spending money for quality but ricks shirts get holes and tear pretty easily, so i would rather not spend that much on a shirt that would rip. all of the other tshirt brands are too thick and just made of a cotton polyester blend. thanks in advance senpai
>>
>>12035811
thanks mane
>>
>>12035767
have you tried your local hot topic or colored mall store?
>>
>>12035820
they sell shitty band tees and goofninja shit, but none is thin enough sadly
>>
>>12035822
a long time ago (in middle school) I had a couple of shirts from American Eagle that were very thin, although a normal length
>>
>>12035835
thanks, ill check em out
>>
thom krom got good ricky stuff
>>
>>12035767
I get my level tees for 150 all the time. Just fucking search.
It's hard to recreate because the drapes are created by the precise length and the way cotton is woven/silk is used. You can only achieve it with thin material. Thicker material would just be long af tee.
>>
Uniqlo regular cotton tees are a bit like that.
>>
>>12035767
Those Adam Levine shirts from kmart are thin. They're like $3 on clearance
>>
literally just go to H&M the long shirts are exactly like the ones in OPs pic, they're good quality, and they're cheap
>>
>>12037554
H&M shirts are way too thick
>>
>>12035767
UO feathers
>>
>>12035835
This. I dont know why but AE had some shirts that fit like the OP pic way back when. Seriously I don't know why because these things are technically sheer and that was a brand that was super popular in middle school and marketed to kids and stuff but I still have one in black on the tag it says its the "Vintage T/ Vintage Fit" but only the black one I have that was actually long and draped like the pic, the other vintage fits were just normal. All the tag say is that it is 57% cotton 43% Polyester and to wash in cold water (which I haven't for years so that might be part of it idk). weird stuff man
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.