[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a phone case thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I was just looking for a new one tonight and they felt so uninspired. I have an iPhone 6s plus so plz recommendations for that model but I want this thread to be open to all phones types. So plz post.
>>
only case you'll ever need
http://www.ripndipclothing.com/products/lord-nermal-iphone-case
>>
Case are for poor people who can't afford their phone to begin with
>>
File: IMG_0040.jpg (25KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.jpg
25KB, 285x285px
>>12034588
I personally use the Lifeproof cases.

High quality, very durable, great warranty, not to bulky or gawdy.

They make cases for iPhones as well as other android/Samsung Models.
>>
>>12034599
No. Guess you don't get me. I would have posted to /g/ if I wanted a heavy duty or boring ugly case. I'm not looking for protection. I am looking for a statement.
>>
>>12034600
thank you for the rec and it's my bad for not including this in the OP but i'm looking for more statement or fun cases.
>>
>>12034597
I was two seconds away from buying it but it looks like one of those cases that may scratch up the back of my phone. do you have it? how is it?
>>
>>12034597
also on amazon i see they are saying ripndip is shit. your thoughts?
>>
>>12034588
Was Quinn effay?
>>
>>12034605
>I am looking for a statement

Is this a cringe thread?
>>
>>12034759
She was VP of the fashion club so i'm going to say yes.
>>
>>12034610
well, they have a lower profile case that is kind of effay, mind you they are expensive.

I can personally vouch for the durability as I've thrown one out of a plane and recovered it with no damage to the phone if you can believe that.
>>
>>12034767
But >was she effay?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.