[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help, I just got my first pair of APC's (new petit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I need help, I just got my first pair of APC's (new petit standard) and someone on here told me they would be slim and straight. They fucking aren't. Will the thighs and legs/calf openings loosen up? If not I'll return the fuckers.
>>
it's called "falling for the APC meme", OP

and holy shit get those hemmed with a 43200g now or delete this picture
>>
>>12030030
thighs will not loosen up.

i fell for the size down 1 meme and my pair was never comfortable in the thighs, could barely sit down with my circulation getting cut off each time, walking up stairs was a task

so the next pair i bought i went TTS and got PNS instead of PS. PNS has a larger top block and fit really nice in the thighs.
>>
i sized down 1 in PS raws and they stretched and fit fine. when i was bulking they got pretty tight in the thighs, but after a cut they fit again. If I get big (lean) enough to make them uncomfortable I'll just sell em.

Also the leg opening probably wont stretch like.. why would it..
>>
btw acne vans/towns fit looser than apcs
>>
tried on PNS, they were too baggy, i mentioned it in passing to the high fashion girl working in the high end store....the dirty look she gave me wtf
>>
>>12030043
just say chain stitch you sperg

>>12030030
lose weight fatty
>>
>>12030150
i just ordered a pair of petit standards (black raws); i sized down 2 sizes, will they actually stretch 2 sizes? or am i completely fucked?
>>
File: 110.jpg (717KB, 1415x1920px) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
717KB, 1415x1920px
>>12030215
b-but modern sewing machines can't replicate the stitch that causes classic fade reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>12030215
I'm 137lbs
>>
OP here, anyone have experience with "new cure" fit? They look slim and straight
>>
>>12030308
no personal experience, but they have absolutely no taper from the knee to the hem
>>
>>12030328
I'd love some that fit like Levi's 513's
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.