[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best shampoo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: nurturing_shampoo_200ml_1.png (538KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nurturing_shampoo_200ml_1.png
538KB, 1000x1000px
Best shampoo?
>>
whatever is on sale
>>
>>12029134
no shampoo don't @ me
>>
>>12029134
best poo: no poo
>>
If I shave my head, do i need shampoo?
>>
>>12029134
shampoo is curl killer
>>
>>12029134
>the scalp will be washed
10/10
>>
>>12030105
>>12030277
Serious question: how do you avoid or get rid of dandruff on no poo?
>>
>>12030691
I don't get dandruff 3/4 of the year. You have to shampoo if you don't want constant dandruff.
>>
No poo, cold water
>>
>>12030277
I used to do nopoo and thinking back it was probably really good and cost effective but on the flip side it was a pain in the ass using hair products such as wax and then having to wash them out afterwards, especially if you use cold water like me for maximum hair gains, I eventually ended up adding shampoo once a month then once a week and now it's every third day or so

hair looks pretty greasy now so I have to use the shampoo jew every second day or so but I try not to but desu it's such a fucking trap
>>
>>12030280
the eternal question
>>
>>
>>12029134
>he fell for the Aēsop meme
>>
is it true that you should be conditioning your hair almost daily?
>>
>>12029343
what this anon said

i only shampoo my hair about x1/2 weeks
>>
>>12032554
>falling for the no-poo meme

Man you kids are such fucking sheep, this whole board is full of sheep who can't think for themselves and just follow whatever they read. Think critically, dumbos.
>>
File: sheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
sheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>12032735
>>
Any shampoo that's free of sulfates is good enough for me, no poo looks greasy as fuck and normal shampoo looks bad.
>>
>>12032826
oh wow posting web comics you sure showed him
>>
>>12032701
everyday
>>
>>12029134
The Hanz de Fuko one.
>>
>>12032831
>>12032554
>>12032735
>>12032826

this thread is so meta
>>
head & shoulders anti dandruff 2 in 1 conditioner and shampoo shit. all u need in a bottle senpaitachi
>>
>>12032929
i heard it was bad to use 2 in 1 products.

so i buy mine sold seperatly
>>
>>12030691
take cooler showers
>>12030696
that's bullshit, but i can see why many people believe it
>>
No poo is absolutely disgusting. Being a greasy hippy isn't fa
Organix is what I use for shampoo and conditioner, it's quality and my hair is amazing
>>
Which ones smell best and keep the scent locked in all day?
I have long hair and want it to smell good
>>
>shampoo
>>
I tried no poo for a while.

>Greasy as fuck hair (although it got less so as time went on - still fairly greasy tho)
>Harder to style, tends to have a mind of it's own. (I have wavy hair if that makes any difference)
>Looked dull, lacked volume.
>Doesn't smell as nice.

Went back to shampooing every other day and my life drastically improved. I believe it can work for some people but its not me
>>
The thing with nopoo is that you really dont want to wax etc. because its pain to try to wash it away without poo. Your hair also becomes more "powerful" so controlling is hard.
Now what you want to do is train it. When your hair is still damp, comb it to style you want, you can even use a hat to keep it together while it dries. If you do this long enough, your hair will automatically fix to that hairstyle.
Ive done nopoo now around 4 years and i have had the same hairstyle for 4 years and maintaining it these days is piece of cake
>>
>>12034439
post hair senpai
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.