[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hair cut advice thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: ganja_free.jpg (80KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ganja_free.jpg
80KB, 720x1280px
hair cut advice thread
>>
shave and go bald. new glasses. maybe trim the brows a lil.
>>
File: cat13.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cat13.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
Is OP beyond saving?
>>
>>12028753
Shave
Contacts
Undercut
Diet
>>
>>12028753
Hitler youth or buzz. Also shave, but try mustache only before getting rid of everything. And do something with your brows.
>>
File: selfiekekek.jpg (588KB, 1388x1776px) Image search: [Google]
selfiekekek.jpg
588KB, 1388x1776px
I never know which pictures post in this threads, should I post another angle?

I'm going tomorrow/friday to get a haircut and I have no fucking idea what to get. I'm gonna get a "consultation" with one of the stilists but I guessed it would maybe be better to get some opinions and ideas from here before.

My hairline is fucking shit and I'm getting bald quick at 20 y/o.

After I moved to London, idk if it's because of the water, weather, work or stress but my hair has got quite destroyed. it's not nearly as light/smooth as it had always been.

I don't know if I should get a medium-long cut, or something short/kinda short.

I was even thinking of shaving my head some time ago but I don't think it's a good idea, plus I can't grow a beard and I'm too skinny now. Also huge head.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>12028843
honestly your hair looks fine, i would keep it long. if you cut it dont go short
>>
>>12028843
How about you was your hair?
>>
>>12028862
Wash*
>>
>>12028862
>>12028869
I wash my hair everyday, that's probably one of my problems.

The hair on the pic is obviously wet, photo taken after a shower.

>>12028856
I see... do you think short hair would look bad on me? I usually wear it long because my hair is so soft is hard to style at all when short. I just leave it long and wash it and that's it.
The thing is that I'm wearing it on a kind of knot every single day all the time, so I'm thinking... what's the point of long hair then, sigh...

I guess I'll end up getting pic related. I'm so undecisive on this things.
>>
>>12028899
im not sure about short hair, but your face fits long hair well. get on fin if you really are thinning, quit the shampoo ( i only wash 1x a week), and use coconut oil nightly as well as something to add a bit of volume, sea salt spray. you can do something about your hair. source: experience, currently growing mine out.
>>
>>12028753
Shave all facial hair because you don't have the genetics for it

Pass like a number 2 over your eyebrows

Get a straight edge razor to cut a square in the inbetween your unibrow to pull them to the sides just a bit so that they are even. Right now you have one that is in a good spot (right side from this pic) and the left one is like in the middle of your unibrow

Don't wear your hair forward at least push to the side or buzz if you are just balding

work out

ez pz
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.