[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most /fa/ backpack brand, and why is it Herschel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

What's the most /fa/ backpack brand, and why is it Herschel?
>>
>>12028125
If it's consistent releases than it's SLP, if it's a one off than common projects. Mark jacobs makes okay ones too.
Hershel is trash normie tier to be worn with timbs, ill fitting blue jeans and a pea coat
>>
>>12028210
those look like primark backpacks with the unfortunate side-effect that they cost 500 bucks and won't break easily, so that you are stuck with them
in terms of everyday backpacks OP should just search in all kinds of shops and on the net, if he sees a good one, bc in terms of backpacks there are little brands that are consistently pretty and those that are, like herschel and fjallraven, are painfully overused
>>
milsurp isn't half bad. MOLLE webbing is pretty dope.
>>
File: image2.jpg (440KB, 1220x812px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
440KB, 1220x812px
>>12028125
Quicksilver bags are up there, sometimes they have great designs and the quality is pretty good too! I've had mine for years and it's gone through a lot. But I do own a Herschel as well, pic related
>>
File: zoom2.jpg (429KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
zoom2.jpg
429KB, 2048x2048px
Opinions on Topo backpacks? I was thinking of picking a new backpack up, and I like em.
>>
>>12028427
they are pretty sick. i just got a poler backpack for my gf
>>
>>12028433
Any reccomends for one I might be able to use for school? I was thinking the Y pack or the Rover pack.
>>
Porter

/thread
>>
>>12028361
>edgy teen backpacks
>/fa/
LOL child pls go. That's the backpack of your local ditch weed dealer. Or the guy who went to one festival and won't stop talking about it.
>>
>>12028638
I like colors
>>
>>12028427
wow, that looks amazing
>>
>>12028125
try this if you want a smiliar backpack without the shitty non-functional carabiner patch and ugly leather bottom
>>
File: 1481068205284.jpg (68KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481068205284.jpg
68KB, 400x400px
I think my Everlane snap bag is on its last few legs here. I had to sew the strap back on but I suck at sewing so it's time is probably limited.

Suggestions for alternatives? Maybe a new snap bag, but I wouldn't mind branching out. It held up pretty well for the past four years.
>>
>>12028727
the patch is the aesthetic part
>>
File: nn2yxzFHkQ1uqb95ao1_.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
nn2yxzFHkQ1uqb95ao1_.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>12028125
>Herschel

You're not serious, right?
>>
File: goatpak.jpg (95KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
goatpak.jpg
95KB, 600x800px
good luck finding it
>>
is Herchel wack or wot?

My sister gave me this as a gift. i quite like it desu
>>
>>12028125
Black jansport is the patrician poorfag choice
>>
>>12028427
i am probably gonna cop pic related

the way it opens on the front rather than the top pretty stupid

i just sort of want a brown backpack, i saw an old jansport with in that color on etsy but it was in bad condition.
>>
File: topo.png (741KB, 726x860px) Image search: [Google]
topo.png
741KB, 726x860px
>>12029093
kill me
>>
>>12029090
I've noticed that jansport is the normie choice for middle school and highschool

Herschel seems to be the normie choice at university
>>
>>12029104
yeah but herschel is shit whereas jansports cost like 3 bucks and are the most inoffensive bag inn existence
>>
>>12028125
Herschel is tumblr-tween memepack.

The most /fa/ backpacks are simple, durable, and filled with interesting things. They're also expensive.
>>
r8 my backpack
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.