[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he the logical conclusion to males?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: brad-pitt-fight-club-haircut1.jpg (61KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt-fight-club-haircut1.jpg
61KB, 320x480px
Was he the logical conclusion to males?
>>
>Was he the logical conclusion to males?
Could somebody translate this for me?
>>
>>12028082
damn kinda
>>
>>12028082
He was the end game

>almost perfect body
>almost perfect face
>almost perfect fashion
>almost perfect life
>almost perfect best friend
>almost perfect intelligence
>almost perfect personality
>yfw being almost perfect everywhere makes you the perfect man
>>
>>12028666
>gets trips without giving a fuck
desu you are better than him
>>
Reminder that nihilism is a shit-tier philosophy and Nietzsche spent nearly his whole career trying to dismantle it, not promote it
>>
he wasnt even the good guy in the movie
>>
>quit drinking soda
>>
File: fuNwUyc.png (72KB, 304x317px) Image search: [Google]
fuNwUyc.png
72KB, 304x317px
>>12028666
WITNESSED
>>
>>12028082

Yeah, he was over-the-top terrific in that film, but I prefer Edward Norton's character. And yes, I realize they were actually the same character, but I think Norton was the "logical conclusion to males." Whatever the fuck it is that means.
>>
File: td.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
td.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>12028803
Nobody cares about Nietzsche
>>
File: rattle them bones.gif (425KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
rattle them bones.gif
425KB, 512x512px
>>12028666
Woah sic digits bro
>>
>logical conclusion
Not sure about that. Seems like pitt was norton's id personified.
From a primal perspective, sure, he's the ultimate. From a civilized standpoint, i dont agree.
>>
>>12028082
Fight club was satire. It becomes very evident towards the end
>>
>>12028803
No one who knows anything thinks Nietzsche was an actual nihilist you fucking retard.
>>
>>12030542
anyone who sees fight club and immediately wants to be tyler durden has completely missed the point of the movie (and book)
>>
>>12028082
Fight club has many takeaways.

>edward norton is a pleb devoted to the church of meaningless consumerism.

>Edward norton meets a man who has fulfilled himself in every way that he wants for himself

>this man has embraced everything that norton restricted within himself, and is not only free from the confines of society- but has control over them. he's a winner.

>In the end edward norton realizes that not only was this man merely a thought/idea, but that the ultimate conclusion for anyone who is able to conquer the rat race of life is bitterness and a worldview that is just as seemingly meaningless and one dimensional as the consumerism that it rebels against.
>>
>>12028666
dem trips
>>
File: 1433372258126.jpg (60KB, 393x560px) Image search: [Google]
1433372258126.jpg
60KB, 393x560px
Why does everyone try so fucking hard to argue that fight club is some magnum opus of 21st century philosophy... The message is incredibly simple and even chuck palahniuk has said the story is about the fact that both pure anarchism and pure spineless complacency are both awful life doctrines. Balancing the 2 is what makes fulfilled human beings.
>>
File: Pitt.jpg (129KB, 736x1073px) Image search: [Google]
Pitt.jpg
129KB, 736x1073px
>will never be as good-looking as prime Fight Club-era Pitt

Kill me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.