[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

give me a crash course on how to be effay.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

give me a crash course on how to be effay.
>>
Dress like a faggot, something you'd expect to see some tool wear with a fedora if they already didn't have negative associations with the INTx personality type
>>
>>12027035
chill and don't care so much about how you look or how others perceive you.
>>
>>12027035

YOU MEAN "BECOME", NOT "BE"; IF ONE IS ONE DOES NOT NECESSITATE GUIDANCE TO KEEP BEING; THE CONDITION OF BEING IS A STATUS, NOT A PROCESS.
>>
>>12027039
how do I become, sensei?
>>
1 be born with a propensity for artistry that is at least average
2 be attractive
3 develop a personality in adolescence that fosters narcissism, pessimism, despondence, moodiness
4 do not build relationships with other people

pro tip: most people here fit 3 of the 4 requirements; there arent many here who are truly effay
>>
>>12027073
Almost sounds tumblrcore.
>>
1. Be lucky genetically

2. Wear whatever you want

Fashion is just an extension of already natural gifts, if you werent born with them you will impress and appeal to no one
>>
>>12027160
This. That $150 sweater ain't going to make you look any better friend.
>>
File: IMG_6072.jpg (53KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6072.jpg
53KB, 510x383px
1. The first step to having style is proper hygiene.

Can't dress nice if you can't take care of yourself.

2. The second & most important step to having style is being very selective with your purchases.

Don't buy anything you have to second guess.

3. The third and final step to having style is being independent.

If you let others words mold how you dress, you have no style.
>>
>>12027183
what about the personality aspect? any tips in regard to this aspect?
>>
Suck a couple dicks Bruce
>>
File: 1441246653696.jpg (15KB, 291x354px) Image search: [Google]
1441246653696.jpg
15KB, 291x354px
>>12027183
>implying heroin-chic isn't the pinnacle of fashion

lmaoing @ ur life desu senpai
>>
>>12027187
That falls under step 3 anon, if you're independent disregard what others say you'll be a likeable persob.
>>
1. Wear clothes that fit correctly, at least while learning and developing your own style. I wouldn't recommend wearing over/undersized clothing until you're confident in your own style.
2. Develop your individual interests and hobbies. If you don't have any, go out and discover what activities and hobbies interest you. Tailor your style to your interests.

People often give the advice to "dress for yourself" but this can often be taken too seriously. If you're asking for advice from others, I assume its because you care about other peoples' opinions. If you live in a city with a lot of people with a lot of different styles then sure, find what you like and roll with it. But if you live in a less populated area where everyone dresses normal/similar, the standard of what is fashionable is going to be very different from /fa/'s standard.

The bottom line is that the opinions of the people you interact with day to day are more important than the opinion of an online board.
>>
File: 162669M213004_6.jpg (221KB, 400x1394px) Image search: [Google]
162669M213004_6.jpg
221KB, 400x1394px
>>12027035
follow trends that are popular but not too popular and then really over-evaluate your enjoyment of anything
also if you consider yourself to be a MALE
you have to never work out and stop eating
this is desirable only to your mirror
and no actual girl
you twig

: _)
make daddy proud
>>
>>12027181
no but my 1000 dollar boots will
>>
>>12027035
read the sticky
>>
>>12027193
this
>>
>>12027711
The only correct reply in the thread
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.