[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Satanists effay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: LucienGreavesSASHAcon2016.jpg (3MB, 2724x4086px) Image search: [Google]
LucienGreavesSASHAcon2016.jpg
3MB, 2724x4086px
Are Satanists effay?
>>
>>12019250
Does that guy have a glass eye or something?
>>
>>12019250
The philosophy is
The fact that they try extra hard to be edgy just to have attention isn't
>>
>>12019308
this
>>
>>12019308
Are they really edgy? I think of urban ninjas and katana-wielding neckbeards when I think of edgy.

I guess they are, but it seems far more tempered than a traditional edgelord.
>>
>>12019308
This, I have an inverted cross I wear just as a statement to myself. I never let it show outside my base layer.
>>
>>12019324
That's because most of them are not teens any more. They are elitist outsiders that play a power game to mask their insecurities, at least the ones I talked to were.
>>
>>12019250
Yes. They're the only repellant to the people that make me feel bad about myself (white nationalists/conservatives)
>>
File: IMG_1810.jpg (96KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1810.jpg
96KB, 800x500px
They DO care about decorations and aesthetics, don't they ?
>>
>>12019401
you fucking retards the lot of you. Inverted cross is st peters cross. It's literally done in respect to christ as st peter did not feel he deserved to be crucified in the same manner as christ. I don't care what fucking retard edgy beliefs idiots have, but sheer ignorance of history disgusts me and the fact that a bunch of illiterate fuckwits co-opted a symbol without knowing what it actually meant is just pathetic.

You could literally walk around the vatican with a gigantic upside down cross tattoo'd on ur chest and they would think nothing of it outside of their innate feelings about tattoo's in general.
>>
>>12019457
Modern special snowflake satanist are so far removed from LeVay that they think it's Christianity on opposite day. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>12019465
Levay is a fucking idiot too, Levay Satanism is so god damn pointless. We already had a word that sums up the entirety of his beliefs. It's called hedonism.

Somehow combing atheism with hedonism = religious movement. REDUNTANT CONTRADICTORY NONSENSE
>>
>>12019401
Lmao, that's pretty fucking embarrassing.
What statement to yourself, that you're an idiot?

Also this >>12019457
>>
What even is Satanism

Isn't it just a word for "I don't like this" for Christians
>>
>>12019504
it's a religious group that has a lot of streams like christian and Jew where they have orthodox, catholic, and such,
in satanism there are shit ton which basically means
"i don't like this and also this, let's be edgy"
>>
File: aii135312.jpg (61KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
aii135312.jpg
61KB, 462x600px
>>12019504
>What even is Satanism?
Levay satanism is just an exercise in godless hedonism that attempts to dabble in magic for fun.

Modern satanism is /fa/ kids dressing in black/white motif's that think they are edgy lil demons. Identified by the most humble of crosses tattoo'd on their retarded selves.

The best thing about it is that they have a permanent mark on them that shows them as historically and religiously illiterate as well as being band-wagoners of things they do not understand.

AYY LMAO WE WUZ PENTAGRAMS N SHIIEEEEET 666
>>
>>12019504
It can be a lot of things really
For most people it's just being edgy and haying christianity
LaVeyan satanism (the most common form) is atheism with a kinda hedonist but not really philosophy
Some people consider satan to be a symbol for the research of knowledge and thus preach for science, wich is kinda cool
Some people consider satan as a symbol for nature
And then there are the fucktards who actually believe satan and god exists, and decided to cheer for the bad guy

tl;dr satanism is a mess
>>
No, it's one of the highest forms of cringe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.