[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to change my beard look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161203_183100~01-01.jpg (160KB, 996x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161203_183100~01-01.jpg
160KB, 996x936px
I've been growing beard for one month now, I know it isn't much but I'm just 20yo.

I usually trim the sides and leave the mustache and goatee

My friend told me to just leave the mustache, but I don't trust that fucker.

What's /fa/'s opinion?
>>
>>12017454
Go with the "heavy stubble" look all the way around. Your mustache is pretty bad though so you might just want to shave it all off if that's one months growth
>>
>>12017454
shave everything off

you look like you barely just hit puberty
>>
>>12017454
>My friend
>I don't trust that fucker

YOU ARE NOT FRIENDS.

MY OPINION IS THAT YOU ARE A DEPLORABLE PERSON, JUDGING BY YOUR POST, AND THAT YOU SHOULD SHAVE ALL YOUR FACIAL HAIR.
>>
>>12017473
It's just that the camera is shit, the mustache looks kind of full in the mirror

>>12017477
The problem is that I look like a teenage girl when I shave all off, so I decided to grow it as much as I could
>>
>>12017501
Wow, I wasn't serious. But calm down man

Did someone hurt you today?
>>
>>12017503
There's still a lot of spacing between your upper lip and nostril so your mustache is still in its early stages. Your cheek hair doesnt connect to your mustache and there is still bald spots by the corners of your mouth. Shave it all down evenly and it will look better. If you want to grow it out how you want go for it but there's no point in asking for an opinion if you are going to try and justify why you want it when 3/3 people suggested shaving it off until it's fuller
>>
>>12017511
There's no space between nose and mustache, I told you it's the shit camera, and mustache tips are quite long so I moved them like that.

I'm trying to be sure, I've been razor shaving since I hit puberty, this is the first time I grow it, and I'm just wondering if I can carry on and wait for the mustache to connect, or do other style to make it look nice.

Clean shaving is my last option because I look 15 yo without the beard
>>
>>12017454
shave that shit and revisit in 5 years when you are done going through puberty
>>
>>12017511
Here's a better image
>>
>>12017547
WTF, when did /fa/ turn into /b/...
>>
File: Rasputin.jpg (97KB, 632x415px) Image search: [Google]
Rasputin.jpg
97KB, 632x415px
>>12017454
keep following your dreams and you'll get there eventually anon!
>>
>>12017570
I will sure do, bud
>>
>>12017558
yes we see your shitty facial hair, shave it dummy
>>
>>12017509
He's always like that.
Ignore his posts, ignore every tripfag.
>>
>>12017503

looking like a teenage girl is a good thing idiot
>>
>>12017587
Heh, okay

>>12017601
But I'm not gay?
>>
>>12017605
>But I'm not gay?
It doesn't matter, one day you'll miss looking young.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.