[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is leg lenghtening surgery /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: LExhzAx.jpg (80KB, 816x445px) Image search: [Google]
LExhzAx.jpg
80KB, 816x445px
Is leg lenghtening surgery /fa/?
>>
>>12013685
I prefer dick lengthening surgery
>>
>>12013685

Yes

Being short can ruin basically any fit
>>
>>12013685
Is it his stance or did they make his legs look retarded?
>>
>>12013685
no and neither is having cuck genes
also you dress like an idiot
>>
no short and ugly males are subhumans, the notion that all men should find a woman and reproduce is not only a scam but also unnatural. It wasn't until religion introduced marriage that hypergamy seized to exist and that we went into a monogamous society. 8000 years ago 17 women reproduced for 1 man, keep in mind that this was after the neolithic revolution (hunter & gatherer- to agricultural society)
>>
>>12013899
>unnatural
What is unnatural?
Take note that there is no apex. The idea of perfection you have in your head is a modern concept, an abstract thing that has only vague connections to reality. If you want to know what people were like back then go watch a documentary about hunter-gatherers now. I assure you, not a whole lot's going to have changed because in the grand scheme of things, it hasn't been very long since the agricultural revolution. Those African guys with bellies bloated from starvation and arms thin as twigs don't look too perfect, huh.

Because again, there is no such thing as perfect, you are either more or less suitable to your environment. It's an idea that people use to sell you shit. They tell you something is wrong with you so that you'll swallow their new age bullshit and buy snake oil. Invent the disease and sell the cure sound familiar? Because that's exactly what's going on, and I bet you honestly considered the paleo diet.

Food was not plentiful and life was not good, we survived. There's a reason we clung to civilization as much as we did, agriculture was initially not as efficient as just going out and looking for food, but in the end it made life a little easier to stay in one place for once.

And there is no natural. Natural is also a relatively modern and abstract concept. The natural world is currently what you are sitting in. Your house is wood and minerals, elements and chemicals that are found naturally, but reconfigured in a way beneficial to you. It is natural in the same way spider webs and termite mounds are. Natural in the same way snake venom and milk are.
>>
>>12014514
too much adderall for this anthropology major, now get back to that final paper!
>>
can you really lengthen your legs past your teens?

i know it's real for child development because thats the stage where the body is focusing on growing; so purposely breaking your legs will help accelerate growth during that stage (hence why some athelets are really tall).

but like later on? what the fuck are they going to do? add stilts?
>>
>>12015038
WTF LOL!?
>>
>>12013685
If your legs are already proportionately long it will make you look like a retard.
>>
>>12014514
>there is no natural
fucking wew
>>
>>12015329
Nature has not always existed. It is not found in the depths of the forest, in the heart of the cougar or in the songs of the pygmies; it is found in the philosophies and image constructions of civilized human beings. Seemingly contradictory strands are woven together creating nature as an ideological construct that serves to domesticate us, to suppress and channel our expressions of wildness.
>>
>>12015345
>Nature has not always existed
stopped reading there
>>
>>12013685
lol leg lengthening surgery my ass

its just a matter of where / how they're standing

notice how they're all lined up in the second pic
>>
>>12015359
lulz
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.