[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how comfy are these shoes and do they breathe at all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

how comfy are these shoes and do they breathe at all?
>>
>>12009965
adidas is really pushing it with all these releases..
>>
>>12009965
UB are just brokeboy Y3. not even good to run in desu
>>
>>12009965
Everyone will say Nike dead but I think flyknit racers are the better choice
>>
>>12009965
dont know why people fuck with UB
super mediocre top sitting on a fucking styrofoam sole
and to top it off Adidas comes out with a release just about every month. not worth the 180 retail
>>
>>12010121
racers are not even the most comfortable nikes lmao.
>>
>>12009965
not that breathable, get flyknit racers instead. I have both and primeknit is quite thick
>>
>>12010237
why get racers when lunar is superior , retard
>>
depends what UB model you get but imo they're the best trainer I've ever had mine are from one of the very first releases though when they werent absurd on the price.
>>
File: 20160825_093449.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160825_093449.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
I got some uncaged ones for the hype (not expecting them to be churned out like hell). Tbh not that comfy. I'm sitting here in them and my feet are fucking sore, my free runs (3.0 & 5.0) are so much better. (Though that may be a symptom of having flat feet.)
>>
>>12010949
i have flat feet and free runs kill me, but UBs aren't that comfy but they're still comfy
>>
>>12009965
no, shoes do not breathe, are you retarded?
>>
>>12010949
wrong size m8
>>
>>12009999
I hope u trolling fa.m; Y3 hasn't dropped anything worth a damn in the past year.
>>
i swear they keep making the ultraboosts uglier with each release

the 1.0s in both black and white are still the best looking
>>
>>12009965
boost material is 10/10 cushion

however adidas does fucktarded shit like leaving barely anything in the forefoot. much better than pure boost but still not enough unless you're a heel striker. if you have a normal gait your forefoot is going to hurt if you actually walk

upper is p shit, fit is tight and not breathable at all so it fucks up your foot skin desu

rubber on the bottom wears out hella fast, i've worn them like 10 times and there's barely any left.

overall would not cop, not that comfy because the fit is fucked and only comfy if you're a heel striking retard. and they don't breathe at all
>>
>>12009965
If you want your feet to "breathe", be barefoot, you fuck, go away.
>>
for me , it is the eqt
>>
>>12013142
no need to be salt because you dropped more money than you could afford on shoes that are uncomfortable as fuck?

there are shoes that "breathe" eg don't choke out the foot with tightness and shitty ass knit. most flyknit breathes really nicely, and there are even a rare handful of primeknit that breathe. adidas fucked up the ultra boost hard, everyone except hypebeasts and sheeple understand this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.