[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /fa/ looking for an oversized puffer similar to raf simons'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: puffer.png (4MB, 2169x3534px) Image search: [Google]
puffer.png
4MB, 2169x3534px
hi /fa/
looking for an oversized puffer similar to raf simons' one but without the price... found this from zara but it's in the womens section and they only have medium available.
I'm S/M mens size but i heard something about zara doing unisex stuff recently..

anyway - thoughts on the jacket? I think it's p cool
>>
>>12004573
for reference the model in OP pic is 5'10 apparently. I'm 5'11
>>
>>12004573
>wanting to look like an inflated garbage bag
kek
>>
>>12004573

uniqlo ultralight down

It will probably be warmer than the raf
>>
>>12004575
i want to be warm you spasmoid
>>
>>12004588
>implying there exist no other warm coats
if you really want a puffer at least get one with actual fabric on the outside instead of shiny plastic foil
>>
>>12004573
>wearing designer trash bags
>>
>>12004588
sure
>>
>>12004573
Looks good, don't listen to the haters.
It's not a Moncler, but for the price it's not bad.

>>12004597
Nylon is an actual fabric. The shinyness is what makes you not look like a hobo.
>>
File: goods_09_183707.jpg (914KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
goods_09_183707.jpg
914KB, 2000x2000px
>>12004573
I like the uniqlo one better
>>
>>12004573
Surely those jackets are hot as fuck, right? There's a girl at my college who wears that with hoodies, and it's not even that cold where I live.
>>
>>12005268
They're warm, but they're also really comfy and snug, and IMHO they look great. I wear mine as soon as it's cold enough to just barely justify it, even if I could get away with a lighter jacket. Not the same model or make as the one OP posted, but pretty much the same style.
>>
>>12005280
I like the ones that cut off by the waist. I'd get one if I didn't already have enough jackets.
>>
>>12005287
>I like the ones that cut off by the waist.
Yeah, same. I guess it comes down to how easily your legs and ass get cold.
>>
>>12004573
>Only 119 Good Boy Points!

I thought the consensus on /fa/ was that zara had poor construction and would fall apart in one season.
>>
>>12005258
Can someone with short legs wear this?
>>
>>12005245
nylon is a fiber, not a fabric
>>
>>12004573
I have a nice puffer from the 80s very very similar to the raf ones (wore it today actually), just not glossy and a bit less oversized, but it has the same proportions. It's not very premium or luxurious but it's held up for 30 years so quality is good
I'll sell it to you for 50 bucks plus shipping
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.