[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yesstyle.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

what is the big issue with yesstyle.com?

i'm skinny, 5'3" and i ordered a dress from there a few weeks ago and it's pretty cute and it hasn't fallen apart. i also bought a sweatshirt from there when i was in 8th grade and it was good quality. there's a big sale and i want to make an order for me and my shorter, just as skinny sister for christmas. we mostly shop at primark/penny's anyway so we're used to cheap clothes.

i know the issue is fit but if i'm a skinny fe-male and i'm short will it be fine?
>>
>>12004562
here's the cat hoodie and i dressed like a retard
>>
The re relly isn't, the problem is most of the people who buy those kind of clothes are unattractive men/boys thinking they will look hot (mainly because the mannequins show fit bodies), but besides the majority of pieces being horrendous, when they arrive they tend to not fit properly because of the difference of proportions between Asians and Euros/Americans. If you see you can pull it off go for it, i personally don't like much the dress, but at least it looks decent on you. The hoodie is kinda cute though.
>>
File: 134686597744.jpg (8KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
134686597744.jpg
8KB, 223x226px
>>12004628
seriously? yesstyle is bad because its cheap sweatshop clothing. the fit is bad, the fabric is bad, the stitching is bad, everything is bad, not to mention the 100% chance of 3rd world underage slave labor that went into the construction of the clothing.
>>
File: 1372358072668.jpg (2MB, 1800x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1372358072668.jpg
2MB, 1800x5000px
I had my fashion victim phase, too and ordered some shirts and a jacket and a sweater from them.

Despite being asian and skinny and stuff, I probably looked horrendous like in the wall of shame.

Maybe the cut works better for females, as they're not going for the tight, /fit/ cut that they advertise for men.

Then again, I assume you'd need to baby them more than actual higher end stuff in order to maintain them.

Also PLS B IN GERMANY

Also >>12004758 - check your priviledge etc.
>>
>>12004758
Its quality doesn't differ from the on in H&M or Zara, which isn't as bad as /fa/ makes it to be. The fabric is OK, the stitching is decent and the fit is made with an Asian phisique in mind. By the way, don't fall on the slave labor meme, because literally every fast fashion brand has the same procedure, which is to pay absurdly low salaries with low employment conditions in places in which those things are perfectly legal, so there isn't a problem with that.

I mean, most if not everything they sell looks like trash, but the quality gap isn't that big.
>>
>>12004562
is that the dress in the pic? if so it looks very bad desu
>>
>>12004562
w2c the socks?and how comf are they?
x
>>
>>12004562
It looks like you took your grandmother's table cloth and cut a hole out of it to stick your head through.
>>
>>12004562
How's the prairie, Laura Ingalls?
>>
Its pretty bad for Western male frames but decent on skinny females. The quality is a notch below h&m but i have the biggest peeve with bad stitching where at least h&m can afford to have their stuff decently stitched in comparison to yesstyle
>>
>>12004562
L O N D O N
>>
>>12006014
>>
File: e8f.png (418KB, 448x486px) Image search: [Google]
e8f.png
418KB, 448x486px
>>12004562
is it weird that i want to smell her feet?
>>
this is a pretty poor attempt to seem like you don't just want to post pics of yourself
>>
>>12004562
8th grade?
enjoy your ban
>>
>>12004568
this looks bad

honestly girls in high school/college dress pretty well, there's nothing wrong with a patagonia jacket and skinny jeans and that's a way cuter outfit than gaudy shit you can buy from yesstyle. conversely you can also just thrift cool shit all the time and also look way better
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.