[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fashion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1056.jpg (99KB, 750x900px)
IMG_1056.jpg
99KB, 750x900px
Is this fashion?
>>
File: 1478778011533.jpg (40KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1478778011533.jpg
40KB, 500x438px
very much so
>>
>big coat
>ankles showing

stop this fucking meme right now
>>
But what IS fashion?

Please discuss.
>>
>>12003558
bucket hat looks hella shooped?
>>
vetements is such shite
>>
>>12003558
2fash4u
>>
>>12003568
>tfw I don't like Drake and his style, and despise him for what he represents in pop-culture, but this fucking coat is so nice I can't like it enough

mixed kind of feel

But if talking about oversized coat, for me it's so obvoius this thing was BOUND to happened, I do not even slightly surprised.
>>
>>12003558
is that fucking g-dragon...
kek.
>>
File: 1326266116353.jpg (96KB, 500x776px)
1326266116353.jpg
96KB, 500x776px
>>12003558

It's a statement; particularly of not giving a fuck.

First you start out trying to impress people; you want people to like you, so you try to dress socially "well". But all of that becomes tiresome, as you hear the same praises over and over. Then you move on to more intricacies, because you find those people who laud you for something so trivial are of no matter; rather their opinions. They don't really like you, they simply express adoration for that exterior shell you provide for the public.

Soon you start to dress in funny ways that most people don't understand, and eventually you make up your mind as to how long you want to play this game. Some journey the whole way, and some stop short of what is publically strange.

See here's the funny thing. You do this because the sole intent at first was for other people to accept you. But as you got further, you realized that it wasn't other people that you needed approval of, but rather yourself.

So when you ask "is this fashion?", the practical, superficial answer would be no: What most people wear, especially that of down parkas aren't so fucking oversized like he's trying to conquer Antarctica.

But really what we're trying to ask, especially from most-perusers of this pathetic, autistic, weeaboo infested board is.. does he give a shit about others think of him? does this fucker need approval from others?

And the answer is a resounding no. He absolutely doesn't give a fuck. And that's what style's all about.
>>
>>12003892
>See here's the funny thing. You do this because the sole intent at first was for other people to accept you. But as you got further, you realized that it wasn't other people that you needed approval of, but rather yourself.
Beutifully sums up what the pursuit of 'fashion & style' has become for myself
>>
>>12003795
Nothing in OPs pic is Vetements..
>>
>>12003558
gooks cant be fashionable
>>
>>12003966
The jacket is Vetements x Canada Goose
>>
File: weeeeewlad.png (585KB, 1185x1177px)
weeeeewlad.png
585KB, 1185x1177px
>>12003966
you sure about that?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.