[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ inspired business idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

I'm probably gonna post this in /biz/ as well but I wanted to ask you guys if you would subscribe to a website service for fashion.

Essentially the site would work like this, customers would make a list of items they want to cop but don't want to pay full price for.

I use an algorithm that checks the price of these items and finds them for low prices, I'm alerted to the low sale price of the item and I buy it for the customer.

An example would be pic related, these red wings cost 390 dollars but I've seen them go as low as 90-130 dollars on sale. Customer would give me 300 dollars and tell me to buy the shoes for the lowest price I can get in a x month period. If I'm able to cop these boots for 180 dollars then I give the customer the boots and give him back a portion of the money he gave me to but the boots(let's say 60 dollars).

The customer has saved 150 dollars and I've made 60 bucks while they get the item they wanted with 0 effort for them to actually look for shit.
>>
problem is that those people can go on reddit and find out that most brands have planned sales every few months, so there's no reason to have a middleman like yourself
>>
>>12002785
I thought the same thing but I've done this IRL with friends and coworkers(all of which are young people who should be tech savvy), I've made a nice chunk of money here and there doing this over the last few years.

There are definitely items that don't go on sale regularly or during those aforementioned sales events that I'm sure people want to cop without spending ludicrous prices.

Of course since most normies are fine buying shit like timbs that go on sale all the time the only customers this would be worth advertising this to are you guys and the MFA section of reddit, so if you guys are saying this idea is a no go I won't waste the time/energy creating a site.
>>
>>12002779
There are a number of issues in your model.
Your target is cheap, and probably doesn't have a lot of money laying around - or they'd buy at sticker price whenever they want - and you're asking them to pay extra for a service, and to cough up the money months in advance.

If you can automate the whole process, you'll make some money out of it, but don't quit your day job for this.
>>
Some inspo for your /biz/
http://www.kikwear.com/
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.