[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are thermal shirts ghetto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1663.jpg (67KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
67KB, 312x320px
Are thermal shirts ghetto?
>>
>>12000302
Are they /fa/? I'm trying to into /fa/ and I love thermal shirts.
>>
>>12000324
only if you are strong
>>
>>12000436
>strong
>tight shirt
douchebag/10
>>
>>12000471
It's either that or be a Randy Bobandy looking motherfucker.
>>
>>12000541
>the only two body types are strong and fat
There's such thing as a slim build
>>
>>12000471
>2016
>being strong is bad

Luckily I know from experience that women tend to gravitate to me more when I'm wearing a tighter t shirt so I know you're fucking delusional.
>>
>>12001278
>basing your fashion choices on what attracts the most women
thanks for proofing my point
>>
Are you wearing them by themselves? If so yes, they're meant to be layered nigga
>>
>>12001470
proving*
>>
>>12000436
>>12000541
>>12001278
why are we the only board that has to deal with /fit/?

this is bullshit
>>
>>12001470
You're calling someone with nice arms a douchebag for wearing a tighter shirt just because you don't want to work out.

Let that sink in for a moment.
>>
>>12001523
Just because I'm not some numale faggot with skinny jeans and baggy t shirts it doesn't mean I'm /fit.
>>
>>12001553
that might be a surprise to you but bulky arms are not a desirable beauty standard for everyone
there's also a wide variety of sports you can engage in to stay fit
other than working out in a gym, building up your upper body for /fit/
>>
>>12001652
Not the guy you're replying to or OP, but you sound like an insecure fag and an idiot.
>>
>>12001560
Not slim, not fit. What does that leave....

Thermals are fine, even on twinks. Just wear them a little baggy instead of showing off your ribcage. But it does tend to work with more masculine fits, like boots and work shirts.
>>
>>12001678
He's right though. Some people like different things in the opposite sex. Like andro boys or fatties. Doesn't mean nice arms aren't attractive to the core population though.
>>
>>12001652
I don't go to the gym, I work a blue collar job that keeps my arms toned not bulky. Sue me for wanting to wear at t shirt that looks good and fits well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.