[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy fuck. this morning I woke up and I got dressed and went

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1479789898960.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479789898960.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
holy fuck. this morning I woke up and I got dressed and went into the washroom and looked in the mirror and found a gray hair. well that was fun. that was a great ride. 2 years out if fucking highschool and it's over like that. jesus christ man. life is so fucking short. jesus christ.
>>
Man the fuck up, asshole. Gray hair looks good if you're attractive, and if you aren't you're fucked anyways

Also it will take a really long time anyways
>>
>>11999850
I got a haircut two days ago.
I looked in the mirror after washing it when I got back home and saw a platinum hair.
I'm 18.
>>
I've had grey hairs since I was a child
>>
A strand or two of grey hair is natural. It's not the end of your fucking life and it's not like you were some supermodel where you job and livelihood depended on you not having a single grey hair.
>>
>>11999850
dude ive had a patch of white hair on the back on my head ever since i had a month of cluster headaches, just accept it and dye your hair white or some shit if your hair starts going completely gray
>>
About 5% of my friends have grey hairs, ranging from a few spare hairs to salt & pepper spots, and we are all in our mid twenties.

>tfw parents in their late fifties and barely any gray hairs.
>>
>>11999850
>>11999883
At last you didn't start balding at 17.
Still have acne at 18.
Can't grow facial hair due to acne.
Acne scars forever + creepy old man hair

That's when you know you're fucked. That's me.
>>
>>12000400
My Grandpa is in his 80s and somehow still has a full head of black hair. It's not a toupee and he doesn't dye it, he just somehow got a good roll when it came to genetics.
>>
>>12000415
>Still have acne at 18.
>Acne scars
Me.
>>
>>12000428
srsly
my grandpa is 97 with a full head of brown hair
genetics, man

I hope I got his
I have great hair thus far
>>
>>12000725
Only if he's your maternal grandfather
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.