[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shortgirls/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: shorty.png (70KB, 275x319px) Image search: [Google]
shorty.png
70KB, 275x319px
Gimme a hand here, fellas. I'm doing some early Christmas shopping for my girlfriend and I could use some advice.
What are some pieces that could work well on a girl that's 5' 6" and curvy (the actual definition of curvy, not the tumblr definition)?
Most of her wardrobe is very mod-inspired so I'd like to play to that but a hint of avant garde doesn't hurt

$40 - $60 or $70 is the range I'm going for
Thanks mates
>>
>>11996868
5'6 isn't short wtf
>>
>>11996868
>but that hint of avant garde doesnt hurt
does anybody even know what this term means
>>
>>11997004
Relative to the models you see wearing clothes and the girls we see in inspo threads, though

>>11997012
Actually you're probably the one that doesn't know what it means

a·vant-garde
ˌaväntˈɡärd/
noun
new and unusual or experimental ideas, especially in the arts, or the people introducing them.
"works by artists of the Russian avant-garde"

Avant garde isn't a specific genre you dip
>>
>>11997016
wow dude you can pull out a wiki definition but you cant use the term properly in the right context and in doing so butcher it into a buzzword
>>
>>11997020
So are you going to describe to me where I'm getting this wrong or are you going to continue being a daft sounding fuckhead?
>>
>>11997024
with your phrase "Most of her wardrobe is very mod-inspired so I'd like to play to that but a hint of avant garde doesn't hurt" you make the term "mod-inspired" akin to "avant garde" as a term when thats a false equivalency
thus degrading the term into something of a buzzword
you follow this with the pricerange of $40-$70 which solidifies my assumption that you literally dont know what youre talking about
>inb4 avant garde doesnt have to be expensive muh elitism
$40-$70 is shit change if you want to buy worthwhile clothing as a gift because im assuming that youre not going to purchase her basics
>>
>>11997037
>you make the term "mod-inspired" akin to "avant garde" as a term when thats a false equivalency
What
Both are descriptors
Both are ways of describing clothes
I in no way implied that mod is avant garde
Seriously, I can't even follow what you really meant here

>$40-$70 is shit change if you want to buy worthwhile clothing as a gift
Okay that actually is a valid point, but we're young and poor and I had something like a sweater in mind
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.