[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_o6mddjk5Uy1rl2xsfo1_1280.jpg (706KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6mddjk5Uy1rl2xsfo1_1280.jpg
706KB, 1280x1707px
what do you think about aquiline nose in girls?
>>
idgaf

Fashion is for men
>>
I rarely see girls with one. The last one I saw was in a Model United Stations and she was pretty unconventionally attractive.
>>
my fetish
>>
>>11995776
If subtle then wifey material
>>
>>11995776

WHY IN GIRLS SPECIFICALLY? HOW ARE SEX, OR GENDER, RELEVANT?

NOSETYPES ARE NOT CONTINGENT TO GENDER, NOR TO SEX, NOR ARE SOME NOSETYPES EXCLUSIVE TO EITHER GENDER, OR SEX.
>>
patrician
>>
Are celestial noses effay?
>>
>>11995776
Makes a hot girl hotter and an ugly girl uglier usually. Still love them.
>>
File: CP no not that kind.jpg (157KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CP no not that kind.jpg
157KB, 1000x1000px
I like girls with big noses.
>>
>>11995904

SHAPE, AND SIZE, ARE NOT MUTUALLY EQUIVALENT.
>>
>>11995909
If you keep posting with your incessant shit my shinzu blade -- crafted by a master Ninjago with the blood of 10,000 demons infused into the metal -- will be unsheathed and cut you down.
>>
>>11995904
Agreed, except this woman is hideous.
>>
>>11995945
She hasn't aged that well, admittedly, but I have a strange attraction to Chelsea.
>>
I really like it desu
it looks weird on a pictures at some angles but a lot cuter in motion
>>
Attractive on the right face, I generally always like girls with noses like this
>>
>>11995776
it's sexy, and if you are a girl with such nose shape you have no reason to feel insecure about it
>>
>>11995776
I'm only attracted to women with strong profiles like that
>>
File: Dante.jpg (58KB, 500x500px)
Dante.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>11995776
>OP pic
>aquiline nose
That shit ain't aquiline, the knuckle in the bridge is barely even visible and the angle of the nose isn't nearly flat enough, the tip even points upward for fuck's sake.

Pic related, it's a real aquiline nose. And to answer your question, it looks terrible on a girl, but your pic looks fine as she just has a (barely) visible bridge, not a nose that looks like an eagle's beak.
>>
>>11996239

THERE IS VARIATION WITHIN TYPES; THE NOSE IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THE "ORIGINAL POST" IS "AQUILINE", REGARDLESS OF YOUR OVERLY SPECIFIC ZEAL.
>>
Girl w pic related nose and I can't tell you how many times I've considered plastic surgery
>>
>>11996369
Please don't.
>>
>>11996262
Inaccurate, yelling Russian fag; the definition of aquiline definitely incorporates a down-pointing nose tip (i.e. a "hooked nose") as the whole analogy is to an eagle's beak. Aquiline doesn't just mean "visible nose bridge", several nose types have that. I'm assuming English isn't your first language so I understand why you'd make this mistake, but it definitely is a mistake.
>>
>>11996452
>Inaccurate, yelling Russian fag

1. UPPERCASE LETTERING DOES NOT SIGNIFY VOICE MODULATION.

2. I AM NOT RUSSIAN.

3. I AM NOT A "FAG".

>the definition of aquiline definitely incorporates a down-pointing nose tip... as the whole analogy is to an eagle's beak.

A NOSE CAN BE DOWNTURNED WITHOUT BEING "AQUILINE" —EXEMPLUM GRATIA: THE "JEWISH NOSE"—, OR "AQUILINE" WITHOUT BEING DOWNTURNED —EXEMPLI GRATIA: THE "GREEK NOSE", AND THE "GERMAN NOSE" (AN EXAMPLE OF WHICH IS THE NOSE IN THE IMAGE ATTACHED TO THE "ORIGINAL POST").

A NOSE IS "AQUILINE" IF IT HAS TWO REQUISITES:

— A PROMINENT BRIDGE.

— A LONG BRIDGE.

>(i.e. a "hooked nose")

AN "AQUILINE" NOSE IS NOT NECESSARILY "HOOKED"; A "HOOKED" NOSE CAN BE SO WITHOUT BEING "AQUILINE"; QVOD VIDE: THE PROTOTYPICAL "JEWISH NOSE".

>I'm assuming English isn't your first language so I understand why you'd make this mistake, but it definitely is a mistake.

1. YOU ASSUME WRONGLY.

2. MY DOMAIN OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS BETTER THAN YOURS.

3. THE MISUNDERSTANDING HERE IS ON YOU.
>>
I am Italian, aquiline nose (or strange shaped noses) are very common around here so its not exotic or ugly, if it is in harmony with the rest of the face is beautiful.
E.G. Monica Vitti
>>
>>11995839
same here brother
>>
>>11996487
Damn... BTFO
>>
>>11995847
You're the worst tripfag on this site jesus christ
>>
File: 1479887964077.jpg (275KB, 960x1280px)
1479887964077.jpg
275KB, 960x1280px
>>11996683
Wrong. He's one of the best tripfriends of this site.
>>
>>11996487
>EXEMPLI GRATIA: THE "GREEK NOSE"
"Greek nose" actually means completely straight without a visible bridge.

>MY DOMAIN OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS BETTER THAN YOURS.
Kek, nice domain there, Russian fag.
>>
>>11997422
Dud, just stop...
>>
>>11995904
Are you me?
>>
>>11995904
SOMEONE POST HER GETTING TRIGGERED ON INSTAGRAM
>>
File: 1479928892362.png (6KB, 488x585px) Image search: [Google]
1479928892362.png
6KB, 488x585px
>>11995904
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.