[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/watches/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: antique brass.png (210KB, 320x405px) Image search: [Google]
antique brass.png
210KB, 320x405px
Is it bad that I kind of really want this watch? I'm a bit obsessed with exploration and sailing and things of the like and this reminds me of that

I dress pretty minimally with a lot of cream button-ups. I'm very skinny. How fedora would wearing this watch be
>>
File: 8603950482_cd526b0818_b.jpg (349KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
8603950482_cd526b0818_b.jpg
349KB, 1024x683px
>>11991681

I want this Seiko..
>>
>>11991681
I think it looks great. What's "fedora" about it?

I love things that have to do with exploration as well
>>
thinking about this one. thoughts?
>>
>>11991848
Oh, I'm not sure, I was worried it'd be a little costumey I guess. Ordered it though, thanks for the encouragement!
>>
>>11992149
You're welcome. I would have loved a watch looking like that, but more than that I love mechanisms so I went for a Seiko 5 instead. Though I rarely wear it because I use my phone to keep the time.

Enjoy your watch
>>
File: Gold Plated Digital Watch.jpg (39KB, 470x413px) Image search: [Google]
Gold Plated Digital Watch.jpg
39KB, 470x413px
>>11991681
>I'm a bit obsessed with exploration and sailing and things of the like and this reminds me of that
You'd be better off just buying an actual GPS

>>11992145
It looks like a weight scale.

Now stand in awe of this beauty. If you ever wondered why digital watches are never used fashion wise (except of the kind Apple sells) this is why.
>>
>>11991681
look around more and you'll find a better watch with similar characteristics.

>>11992145
i really enjoyed the design of the braun watch when i had one, but the leather band is really bad and the movement is a crappy chinese one, so you get great design but crappy internals.
>>
>>11991798
So get it
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.