[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where should I get this tat? Just the tree

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0501.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0501.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Where should I get this tat? Just the tree
>>
>>11984591
How about
Don't.

Tattoos are a big part of my life but getting something that already exists and getting it taken out of context is a very bad idea. Ask an actual artist to make something like this, with shadiing like it. Describe the art and what it means to you and you will get something worth you.
>>
>ANY YEAR, ANY CENTURY, ANY MILLENNIUM.
>MUTILATING ONE'S BODY.
>>
>>11984591
If you get that tat people will always ask you what it means and you need to come up with some shitty reason other than "it looks cool"
>>
>>11984626
>>11984600
Implying I'm taking it out of context and have no idea what it means
>>
File: THENKS MATHER.jpg (31KB, 544x484px) Image search: [Google]
THENKS MATHER.jpg
31KB, 544x484px
>>11984600
>caring what other people do to their bodies which has literally no effect on you as a human being whatsoever

>>11984591
OP it depends how big you're planning to get it. You could go large, and go on your back, perhaps down your spine? Front of your chest? Size of it will be important, and if you end up having other things with it, or just keeping it singular.
>>
>>11984759
I didn't want to get a huge piece mainly because I don't really want any large tattoos on me but would my forearm be enough room for the detail?
Also how quickly do tattoos tend to fade?
>>
>>11984600
>getting it taken out of context is a very bad idea

Oh, look, an opinion.
>>
>>11984795
If you're unsure you can always attempt a trace / freehand draw a basic version on yourself in different places to see if you like it. Your forearm would be alright, it would just wrap around, again depending on sizing, considering there isn't """that""" much detail involved. Keep in mind, the more detail you opt for, and the smaller it is, the faster lines will merge together and dots will collide; effectively making it look shittier as time goes on.

I can't give you exact time frames but things such as sun exposure, "alien" substances coming into constant contact with your skin where the tattoo is (dirt, mud, basically anything) and other variables will all determine how long it takes to wear out. Careful maintenance is always important.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.