[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on these MMM Boots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1600.jpg (63KB, 1256x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
63KB, 1256x1600px
A little out there but they might be able to work. Any ideas for them?
>>
File: mmm moto boots.jpg (38KB, 472x630px) Image search: [Google]
mmm moto boots.jpg
38KB, 472x630px
>>11981539
the first iteration was better
>>
>>11981559
I like the more rugged/not sneakery feel to the first ones. Yours feel too futuristic
>>
>>11981582
Ahh. I feel that. I just can't get over the sole/toe on the ones you posted.

Anyway, you can style them pretty easily with milsurp or earth tones. I'm imagining some olive trousers that are loose at the thigh and taper heavily past the knee a la jodhpurs but not quite so exaggerated. Long coat could work if you're tall, but otherwise a cropped jacket would be best so you don't end up looking stumpy.
>>
>>11981589
K thanks for advice will try some stuff out
>>
>>11981539
they look like something you would see in a steampunk costume, not feeling them at all desu
>>
>>11981670
I feel like with the right fit you can take them in another direction though
>>
>>11981670
>>11981684
both correct
I could tell you were stoked on the boots so I didn't point out how cosplay they can end up looking

on the other hand I agree with you that you can minimize the chances of that by styling more intelligently to downplay the distressing and flashy hardware
>>
>>11981539
Looks great, something different than the mainstream shit boots.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.