[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buzz cut thread. How do I look with this buzz cut and what do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20161024-WA0006.jpg (459KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161024-WA0006.jpg
459KB, 1440x2560px
What features do you think one needs to rock the buzz.
>>
File: IMG_20161027_165659.jpg (863KB, 1520x1900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161027_165659.jpg
863KB, 1520x1900px
Another picture of my haircut just in case one wasn't enough.
>>
>>11978785

YOU SEEM LIKE THE STEREOTYPICAL MALE SLAV; THE BUZZCUT DOES NOT BECOME YOU DUE TO YOUR PROTRUDING EARS, AND YOUR BROAD FACE.

IT IS NOT A MATTER OF HAVING THE APPROPRIATE FEATURES FOR A BUZZCUT, BUT RATHER OF WHICH FEATURES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE BUZZCUT.

DO NOT GET A BUZZCUT IF:

— YOUR FACESHAPE IS ROUND.

— YOUR FACESHAPE IS BROAD.

— YOUR EARS PROTRUDE.

— YOUR FOREHEAD IS SHORT.

— YOUR SKULL IN GENERAL IS SMALL.
>>
Your comment seems a bit loud and unclear, but uh, I guess i get the idea? It seems to me that based on that information my face would be compatible with a buzz cut... So cool. Also jeez, what is a Slav
>>
File: 658.jpg (33KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
33KB, 600x886px
>>11978798
>>
>>11978785
>What features do you think one needs to rock the buzz.

Be black
>>
A little disappointed by the lack of actual feedback
>>
>>11978931
Welcome to /fa/
Don't worry it looks fine.
>>
>>11978785

you look like a fucking toilet brush. Take the plastic head off the shaver and to it properly, then after that get a Gillette Sensor Excell razor and scalp it to the bone.
>>
>>11978793
sorry, haven't been much on /fa/ lately but now I see you under every post, why the fuck are you writing in all caps? it's physically painful to read
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.