[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is /fa/ so pleb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 2418.jpg (388KB, 1920x1151px) Image search: [Google]
2418.jpg
388KB, 1920x1151px
none of you faggots are even in 2018
I see nothing but conformist shit from 2 to fucking 4 years ago being worn by posers trying to pose

honestly
where can I talk to people that actually fucking LIKE fashion
>>
op listens to kanye, asap rocky and drake
>>
File: 1477602810908.jpg (791KB, 1000x1830px) Image search: [Google]
1477602810908.jpg
791KB, 1000x1830px
>>11978721
your the problem anon
your just another little whatever that tries to fit fashion into some stilly little box that I dont even want to try and define

a artist is inspired and feels inspiration
fashion is a art but you and 99% of /fa/ arent artists
>>
>>11978741
so you dont deny it then. i rest my case. your opinion on art is irelevant
>>
>>11978741
im from the 1% and i feel u
feels like u need to be an artist yourself to be able to appreciate art and the effort put into it
when u know the process u then realize how special everything is
>>
File: a superior race.gif (1MB, 540x308px) Image search: [Google]
a superior race.gif
1MB, 540x308px
>>11978768
naw its not even some kind of moral thing
you just need to be excited about fashion you know?

like be able to say "damn look at that red, I need to find me some more of that very specific shade in my life" and feel fucking fashion cravings
crave fashion
crave the fresh and go above and beyond the ripest fruit
>>
>>11979817
Sounds like overcompensating and trying to forget your real problems, no thanks.
>>
File: 6534.jpg (95KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6534.jpg
95KB, 891x1200px
>>11978702
>where can I talk to people that actually fucking LIKE fashion
anyone that really likes fashion doesn't come here to talk about fashion. Get some friends in real life maybe instead of calling people on the internet plebs
>>
>>11979855
>>11979831

projecting much imao

especially
>Sounds like overcompensating and trying to forget your real problems

nigger what
like what
shut up imao thats literally you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.