[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alpha Industries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Alpha_MA1_Flight_Jacket_Green.jpg (437KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha_MA1_Flight_Jacket_Green.jpg
437KB, 800x600px
So /fa/... Does anyone here owns a classic Ma-1 Alpha Industries bomber? I'm planning on buying one.

The thing is that I already own a LARGE size Ma-1 D-Tec, but I feel It fits me just a little bit big. I'm 5'11, chest 38 and waist 33. So... my questions are:

What size do you recommend me? Should I stick with L?

Thanks in advance!
>>
delete this thread
>>
>>11977353
why?
>>
>>11977363
if nobody wanted to answer your question in the other MA1 thread then nobody is gonna answer it here
>>
>>11977393
A dead thread... so I tried with a new one.

Fuck you.
>>
If you want a serious response, here it is:

Get a parka, bombers are for skinny people
>>
>>11977344
m dude?
try m on, l will be little bit too puffy
>>
>>11977475

I'm not from the USA so trying it on it's not an option, there no shops in my country that sells Alpha.
But yeah... I was thinking an Mmight be a better idea.
>>
>>11977344
I have the green one size medium and I wear size 38-40 suits. Fits pretty well, Large would be too much for you, as it stands I can wear a hoodie under just fine. They're also absolutely worth it over other bombers - the quality difference is ridiculous and visibly better though the wrist cuffs are awkwardly long
>>
>>11977344

I've got a 42 chest and L fits just fine

As >>11977628 said, quality is very fine, and the cuffs need some time to get used to, as per the original
>>
>>11977628
THANK YOU, this was just the kind of answer I was looking for, seriously anon, thank you.

About the quality... I know I like a lot my Ma- D-TEC, I just wasn't sure if large was the correct fit or if indeed I bought it a little big.
>>
>>11977645
Thanks anon
>>
>>11977682
yeah the sizing's a bit confusing on one hand it's traditionally styled which tends to have smaller sizes (as people were smaller 40 years ago) yet on the other it's an American garment and their mediums tend to be EU Large. Just remove that flight tag when you get it
>>
>>11978529

This also

It's fine for the keychain but that's about it
>>
>>11977344
Just get some help measuring yourself than use their size guide. That's what I did before purchasing mine and it fits perfectly.
>>
>>11978578

I recently bought the slim version of ma1 bomber, the european size guide suggests S so I ordered it, has the same quaility and materials with the classic one but it's less puffy. I am skinny guy, all my pants are 29 waist and all my sweaters are small. The place where I live has tranquil and mild winters so I planned to fit it with hoodies for sudden temperature drops. When I tested it with hoodie it was kinda tight when I zipped it so i sent it back and ordered M. Generally I think you should always size up the bombers If you want to provide enough room for hoodies and have comfortable zip.

Quaility is fantastic and it's quite warm even for a slim version.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-11-18-12-24-39.png (907KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-18-12-24-39.png
907KB, 1080x1920px
Just picked up a spiewak bomber jacket for 140. They usually go for 350.

Check them out OP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.