[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know any good vegetable tanned leather sneakers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2271.jpg (51KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2271.jpg
51KB, 819x1024px
Do you guys know any good vegetable tanned leather sneakers?
>>
Most of the big brands have made a pair in the not so distant past, but you'll most likely have to pay resale or luck on ebay.
>>
>>11968299
Hender
>>
>>11969400
are these even veg-tan
they're just knockoff knockoffs from hender scheme in a nude colour by nike arent they
>>
>>11969440
Yes they were (at least according to them), like the ones from any other sneaker brand. I'd imagine that the quality can vary greatly.

You see what happened, was that this Japanese company called Hender Scheme started to do veg-tanned luxus-versions of well known sneakers and it was a big hit. So then every other (high) brand took veg-tan sneaker of a kind to their collection, and after them all the huge brands followed.

So basically: you're late for Hender, but you're also late for big brands. Also you are facing a difficult conceptual question: should you go meta, or meta meta? Does art evoke life, or life art?
>>
>>11969656
whats the argument for art evoking life
ive only ever thought the contrary
>>
>>11969672
I was referring to the full cycle of bootlegs bootlegs.
>>
>>11969691
oh well in that case
meta has just become the new non-meta
meta meta is what elitist contrarians do
meta meta meta is where the true patricians lie
>>
>>11968299
>vegetable
>leather

1. YOU MEAN "VEGAN", NOT "VEGETABLE".

2. LEATHER IS ANIMAL SKIN, THEREFORE, IT IS NOT, AND CANNOT BE, VEGAN.
>>
>>11969699
but what is the triple meta?
>>
>>11969707
It's because the hide is tanned with vegetable tannins, not because it's actually made of vegetables. Dummy.
>>
>>11969707
Not sure if trolling or autist..?
>>
>>11969846

YOU ARE PSYKHICALLY IMPAIRED, AND THE ABOMINATIONS THAT YOU SO COVET WILL BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR PERDITION.
>>
>>11969865
K
>>
File: IMG_1300.jpg (11KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.jpg
11KB, 443x332px
>>11968299
Diadora x Ma Maniere "Georgia Peach" was severely slept on imo

And what this guy said >>11969400

>>11969440
Would love to see progress pics of the nikes desu, the sole would be sturdier than HS
>>
These were probably the best out of major brands in addition to those AF1s (superior quality & price compared to AF1s tho).
>>
Feit
>>
File: image.jpg (864KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
864KB, 1000x1000px
Fucking nasty fleshtone sneakers kill yourselves
>>
>>11969771
meta is like sjw tier shit
meta meta is the whole "did you just assume xis gender" meme
meta meta meta is just that one step above
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.