[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone pay your respects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: rip achilles.jpg (47KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
rip achilles.jpg
47KB, 450x495px
it's been real
>>
>>11968084
>those laugh reacts
angrypepeholdingagun.bmp
>>
Well fuck, well what are the go to leather all white lows now?
>>
Poor people can't afford it still. People like me.
>>
>>11968127
>he thinks normies will pay for cp's
they're still the go to because no one will want to pay that much for shoes
>>
I had a friend reference this article to me when he asked about my shoes. He asked how much they cost and when I told him he scoffed. Normies aren't going to buy CP's. Anyone who would pay that much for sneakers likely already knows about them or has them.
>>
>>11968590
This is Complex we're talking about here.

That being said, none of their regulars will give a damn since Kanye doesn't wear them.
>>
>caring if people care about rod lavers

its not like they're wearing CCP, Rick Owens or Julius. Achilles lows are normie sneakers
>>
>>11968084
I'm on my second pair of these

would never pay full price, the leather fucks up and the soles turn yellow within weeks
>>
>>11968084
achilles have been in the mainstream for a long time now
they're not some special elite shoe that only fashion connoisseurs wear
if you really think you're better than all these "normies" for buying literally the sneaker equivalent of neutral milk hotel's itaots youre a dilettante
>>
>>11968084
>For a lot of us, sneakers are a way of life.
C R I N G E
R
I
N
G
E
>>
>>11968084
been dead OP a faggot as usual
>>
>>11969315
then why would you buy a second pair?
>>
>lifestyle sneakers
This does not bode well for the future of society.
>>
>>11969512
It's because I'm homosexual. The rich kind
>>
File: kanye2.jpg (66KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
kanye2.jpg
66KB, 500x666px
>>11968608
He wore them in arguably one of his most iconic photo shoots of all time
>>
>>11968084
Boo-hoo, a generic pair of overpriced sneakers is getting attention. Most people won't be think about dropping the money on it. Even if everyone did start wearing it, there's a hundred other sneaker brands that make sneakers just like it
>>
>>11968084
half the fits featured cps in the last barney's catalog i received. LAST WINTER. this is nothing new. the white shoe in everyone's wardrobe are stans.
>>
>>11971115
pre fuckboy kanye was dope
>>
>>11968084
>it's been real
Man i saw someone wearing these all the way out in the outer hebirdes in scotland a town of 1,000 this shit is everywhere
>>
>>11971115
I miss the old Kanye.
>>
>>11971115
How come he aint looking manlet at usuall here?
>>
>>11971121
Overpriced? lol you broke bum, you've never had a pair so why you bitchin?
>>
>>11969341
this
>>
File: 1.jpg (41KB, 817x465px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 817x465px
>tfw see the most basic of bitches wearing shoes ive been wanting to cop for ages but can't afford
>wearing them with yoga pants and a $15 zip up hoodie
>>
>>11972731
Step on them lmfao
>>
Mmm gats or cps?
>>
>>11972731
>I can't wear a thing I like because someone I don't like wore
you have bigger problems than affording those shoes man
namely being a massive pussy bitch ass fuccboi
>>
>>11971463
Proportions + no background objects to compare to ...
Some people look like manlets due to shit body even though some of them are quite taller than him
-Your friendly neighbourhood manlet
>>
>>11972770
cps and get actual gats
>>
>>11973105
or get mmm and get actual rod lavers
>>
>>11973150
but where can you find og rod lavers nowadays?
>>
>>11971115
god damn for real? never noticed, that's rad
>>
File: 1468933079096.jpg (15KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
1468933079096.jpg
15KB, 600x384px
>>11968089
here you go
>>
>>11971115
looks like knobend
>>
>>11969488
"sneakers are a way of life" quote by 35 year old man child that has 50 pairs of Jordan's that all look the same.
>>
>>11968127
Svensson

No cringe gold lettering and they're half the price
>>
I have seen CPs on MFA for atleast a year and a half now. Nothing new.
>>
i actually went on it for the luls, and they dont mention shit about CP's
"So fresh, so clean. A Converse white low top is a classic (and yes, you’re allowed to have a high top too, if that’s more your style—try a Vans Sk8 Hi for that All-American silhouette) that should be in every guy’s sneaker collection. Whether it’s Converse or Gucci, canvas or leather, a clean white shoe pops in any weather and ties every look together. You can customize your style according to personal taste, but a white low top always works." litterally description lol
>>
>>11972770

Get both mate, ball out
>>
>>11972822
Angle and suit tailoring too. Notice how he's looking down and the camera is level with the area just under his pelvis, and the suit pants doesn't break excessively and the jacket exposes some of his shirt cuffs.
>>
>>11969341
>the sneaker equivalent of neutral milk hotel's itaots
makes me want to cop them even more
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.