[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the only truly fashionable age late teens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: julian teen.png (490KB, 576x579px) Image search: [Google]
julian teen.png
490KB, 576x579px
I feel like the only age at which you can be truly effay is late teens. You're still young and in your prime, still emotional, it's still cool to be different.

In your 20s it's all going down hill, aging starts to make you uglier, less emotions, more responsibilities restricting you, people start to look down on you for being different, your life is pretty much set, any dreams and aspirations are useless.

Teenagers can be free and uncaring in an effay way which older people can never replicate.
>>
>>11964882
i take it you just got home from highschool?
>>
>>11964885
Nah senpai, I'm 19 and in uni. 20 soon. And I fucking hate it. I wanna be a teenager forever because that's the best age, no debate.
>>
>living with your parents
>not having much control over your life
>having all your peers be immature
>non-stop sexual urges

no it's one of the worst. only good in hindsight because you didn't have any real hard decisions to make.
>>
>>11964935
>this is really a positive. much more free time.
>but this is when you have control of your life. you can do what you want with your future. 20s your life is set.
>this is nice, because mature people are boring. it's not effay to be boring.
>he doesn't masturbate 2 times a day

It's the best. I fucking hate that it's ending soon.
>>
>>11964882
This is the gayest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>11964949
How Can you know it's the Best when you have never Tried Being older. Honestly so far I'm enjoying my early 20's a lot more the my late teens. I have a lot more time and my life is in no way set in stone yet
>>
>>11964904
obviously
you literally have no priorities as a teen
>>
>>11964957
Why? Present your counter arguments please. I'm interested in hearing them. Because I don't want to think teen years are the best.
>>
>>11964958
I just like being a teenager and being who I am/was. This will not be possible when I'm 20. Also, teenagers are the only attractive people. Maybe that will change with time.

Also, I look younger and am more immature than people my age so I kinda wanna keep the teen label to protect myself.
>>
>In your 20s it's all going down hill, aging starts to make you uglier, less emotions, more responsibilities restricting you, people start to look down on you for being different, your life is pretty much set, any dreams and aspirations are useless.

Only if you get stagnant and let it happen
>>
>>11964968
How do you avoid that, then?
>>
>>11964975
>uglier

General hygiene, healthy eating, exercise

>less emotions

You don't have less emotions you just know how to deal with things better

>more responsibilities restricting you

This is true but still less restrictions compared to going to school and living with your parents

>people start to look down on you for being different

Then you ignore and avoid those people

>your life is pretty much set

In what regard? You can quit your job and begin a new career at any point or move wherever you want

>any dreams and aspirations are useles

So the second you turn 20 all your dreams and aspirations are useless now that you have the means to be able to pursue them on your own?

Romanticizing your youth and giving up on your future is a great way to end up with a lot of regrets and it's a pretty poor attitude to have
>>
>>11964882

not if you're a man
>>
I would argue the opposite. You can't truly be /fa/ until you're older. The confidence that comes from being independent and completely in control of your own life is something teenagers don't have. Nothing looks genuine when teenagers do it. It all looks like social posturing and tryharding because they don't have their own personal identity hammered out yet.
>>
>>11964904
>Nah senpai, I'm 14 and in highschool. 15 soon. And I fucking hate it. I get bullied all the time so I try to justify my age and not feel like I wasted my life, no debate.
>>
>>11965025
Eh, no.

>>11965005
I can kinda agree on this, but there are exceptions.

>>11964988
Alright, my last point was stupid, but I still feel like the other ones hold up. You pick your direction in life as a teen if you want to be successful at what you do.
>>
File: Morrissey-Hairstyle.jpg (288KB, 1024x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey-Hairstyle.jpg
288KB, 1024x1027px
Post some cool role models for adult people. I don't have any. Might be part of my problem.

Pic related is my only one.
>>
>>11964882
I fucking hope not. As a late teen soon to be 20, my life has been pretty shit thus far
>>
>>11965067
Me too, and I regret what I've been doing (vidya, being a shy fuck, not going out) so much. Depresses the hell out of me, honestly. I wanna do all that stuff and have it with me as memories, but it's too late now.

When do you turn 20?
>>
> this thread.

Christ, I knew this board was awful, but this awful?
>>
>>11965080
I'm sorry for shitting up the board. Please argue against me.
>>
>>11965082
What the fuck are you talking about. What kind of an autistic argument do you want to have

>Late teens is the best fashion
"no it isn't"
>Yes it is

There I hope you had fun, go do your homework
>>
File: 4.jpg (48KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
48KB, 495x700px
being young isn't /fa/ when you're growing up with strict parents. That's when being different isn't cool, it's just a fucking handicap. Even your perception of love and affection is completely shat on, so there's really no "teenage love affair" to be experienced. So glad I've finally left that shithole of an age
>>
>>11965058
>You pick your direction in life as a teen if you want to be successful at what you do

You have it backwards

You should learn how to properly understand critical thinking and how to properly improve at something, like how to research or take criticism

Once you can actually be able to be well adjusted enough to be able to accomplish things then you should go and find out that thing that you can obsessively pursue

Also who knows some new field or technology might pop up later in your life that you would be well suited for. Just because you've already put yourself on a trajectory doesn't mean you cant adjust accordingly
>>
I honestly think this might be true for females. As long as your hair isn't receding and you somewhat take care of yourself in terms of hygiene, men age well in their twenties in general. Jaw gets more developed (last bits of baby fat go away), most men can grow out some facial hair (can be positive).

I just turned twenty, and my life's been getting better now that I've gotten a different group of friends who are more mature in terms of being able to talk about more profound stuff, but can also still be immature and goof around. I much prefer that over the people I hung out without throughout secondary school.

Also, having some responsibility (own place for example) is nice in a way. Yes, rent and expenses are a bitch, but independence feels amazing. Coming from a very prude family (literally never talked about sex or girls with my brothers who are four years younger and four years older), I never brought girls back home because my household was fucking odd like that. Now I can just chill and smoke with whoever I feel like whenever I have the time.

My two cents, blog over
>>
Guys is 18 the most /fa/ age ?
>>
>>11964882
>20s your life is set

lmao not really i changed my major 3 times and im like 2 years behind in school but fuck it

im not letting age get me stuck doing some shit i don't like

u lifes not over untill your 26
thats when u should be getting ur shit together

bonus points if u do it at 24
>>
>>11965116
females are in their prime during their 20s

still young and most are somewhat mature
>>
>>11965079
same boat. depressing :(
>>
daily reminder

30 is the new 20

40 is the new 30
>>
>>11964963
>teenagers are the only attractive people

literally children lmao, some girls look their best in their late teens early 20s but almost everyone else is peaked during their 20s, I always laugh a bit as a graduate student when I see how childish the incoming freshmen are
>>
>>11964882
I feel like its not about fashion you just dont wanna turn 20 but i feel you i think about it too
>>
you're just too caught up in the "eternal summer vacation" aesthetic as evident in your pic. There is so much more to fashion than lean skaters in tshirts and slim jeans
>>
>>11965080
lmao

bunch of pathetic fucks
>>
>being my age is the best age
>not even 20 yet
literally shit that people who have no life after high school say
>>
If the biggest issue in your life is being young, you've already begun to waste your life.
>>
Being an old man is most fashionable desu
>>
>>11965204
What do you mean?
>>
>>11965221
Damn, I think you're right. That sounds like what I'm sad about leaving.

Could you describe your idea of this aesthetic a bit more? I think it might be it.

Also, how do I stop being caught up in it?
>>
>>11965216
Yeah, maybe. I really fucking dread it. Do you turn 20 soon too? What do you think about it?
>>
>>11964882
>Is the only truly fashionable age late teens?

l o l

its more like mid-late twenties than early forties

u cant be fash and still be a teenage moron at the same time
>>
>>11964882
kek, cant even get a beer without the fear of getting carded, fucking effay. 20 when you finally can start living on your own. there is nothing effay in having no responsibilities and playing cod all day
>>
>>11966066
Turning 20 is just like turning 19, and 21, and 22, and 23, and 24. Don't let a number give you the downs.
>>
>>11964882
w2c similar styled shirts
>>
>>11965062
Haha wow what a faggot
my granny has the same coat.
>>
>>11964882
Not if you are a girl.
>>
>>11966419
What age is the most effay for girls, then?
>>
>>11966414
That's a hound's tooth jacket and you are the faggot.
>>
>>11966419
this is true for girls and false for men. At 40 men are still at their height. After 20 it's downhill for women
>>
>>11966298
>americans
>>
>>11966470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VPlIe9eCLk
depends Connelly is 45 here, not hat a lot of women age like this though
>>
File: 1478205648987.jpg (191KB, 908x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1478205648987.jpg
191KB, 908x1222px
>>11966470
that is why you get a gf that is 20 years younger than yourself
>>
>>11965125
No. 56 is
>>
>>11966470
You didn't understood me.
Girl can be effay even after teens. Men can't.
All those thing that op described still apply to women after teens but not to men.
>>
>>11966456
Everything after teenagehood. That's when women activate their style and brains.
>>
File: IMG_4879.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4879.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>11966456
70 something
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.