[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion and Being a Poser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Hi /fa/

I really want to dress like a punk. I love the aesthetic. Dyed hair, leather jackets, combat boots, ripped jeans, piercings, everything

but i come from a clean cut and wealthy background. i never did drugs, never rebelled, never got arrested. if i start dressing edgy will i be a poser?
>>
>>11962496
At this point all that matters is that you listen to a lot of punk rock, get drunk as fuck and take a piss anywhere you want.
>>
>>11962496
yes
>>
>>11962496
liking punk is all it requires to dress punk
>>
>>11962496
poser
>>
>>11962496
>>11962507
this. and why not get in on the scene? nothings stopping you. go to a few shows in your area, make friends - its pretty easy. and piss EVERYWHERE. including all over your edgy clothes.
>>
>>11962496
Who gives a shit if you got money.
>>
>>11962496
You ever watched Repo Man?

>The lights are growing dim Otto. I know a life of crime has led me to this sorry fate, and yet, I blame society. Society made me what I am.
>That's bullshit. You're a white suburban punk just like me.
>Yeah, but it still hurts.

Point is: if you haven't watched Repo Man you're a poser.
>>
>>11962496
Punks are chill as fuck and I'm a boarder line hype beast. Squated with a few in my teens. Anyways, the only ones that'd call you a poser are young insecure types. Besides, it's more of a lifestyle than it is a uniform.
>>
>>11962496
>>11962496
Wear what you like, anon, fashion is about self-expression. Buy a few edgy pieces and mix them in, see how it feels.
If wealthy buy designer punk stuff. :)
>>
>>11962496
Punk isn't about getting arrested or being poor, punk is about being yourself and doing what you want, when you want.
You dressing punk because it's what YOU want, is way more punk than dressing that way cause you wanna fit in with some dumb club, like most of those kids.
t. Aging punk kid
>>
Everyone's a poser these days anyway, just go for it OP
>>
>>11962496
Yes you are a fucking poser for even asking if you'll be a poser
Own it. Just be you. Dress however you want punk is an attitude as well
>>
>>11962496
Punks are fags. Dress how you want.
>>
>>11962517
/thread
>>
That thrash bag in OP's pic probably listens to Lana Del Rey and thinks she's edgy. I fucking hate these tumblr whores. Back in the day if a girl dressed like that she'd most likely be pretty chill, into cool music, anti-authoritarian, or at least be into anal.
Nowadays? She'd chew your ass off for not going to her BLM protest, rape your ears with hipster Britney songs and eventually break up with you, because you object to her fucking Jamal, thus limiting her freedom of sexual expression and probably report you for raping her, because she changed her mind on the whole fucking you thing.
>>
File: tumblr_lexgwk6fu51qg51qxo1_1280.jpg (64KB, 600x799px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lexgwk6fu51qg51qxo1_1280.jpg
64KB, 600x799px
>>11962496
if its not raw, d beat or stenchcore you might as well not even bother
>>
>>11962496
Go for it
>>
>>11963437
Ya but she's hot.
>>
>>11962496
Yes. Your background doesn't matter but dont emulate a certain vibe if you dont at least listen to some of the music. That being said, punk is pretty dead so dont look for "punk" music and then listen to blink 182 or pennywise or some stupid shit like that. Listen to Richard Hell or Government Issue or Reagan Youth. Also if you wear a misfits band T-shirt (key element to most "punk" shit) any real fan of punk is gonna think you're a shmuck. Only listen to danzig era misfits everything else is retarded.
>>
>>11962496
DOOOOO IT
>>
>>11963437
It's okay we are here for you
>>
>>11962496
So does everybody else. Just go become genderqueer and start hating your dad then you can go become counter culture and advocate for political correctness and the establishment just like the rest of the punks. Also make sure to never work as a blue collar working Joe and go to college for your art degree.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.