[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My God, it's Chuck Taylors reissued in their classic form,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2235.jpg (72KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2235.jpg
72KB, 800x700px
My God, it's Chuck Taylors reissued in their classic form, using a mold that replicates the CT from the 1970's! The shape, materials and comfort is superior to their modern day counterpart! Built with a heavy canvas upper, polished chrome eyelets, original stitching pattern, polished foxing and toe cap, topped off with the vintage Converse black license plate!
>>
>>11961197
Wow! Converse© is seriously upping their game since they joined the Nike© family! Speaking of Nike©, have you tried on the brand new Nike© SB Dunk High Premium Red Velvets? What a pair! These shoes features the responsive cushioning and powerful grip you expect from the classic SB Dunk, while adding a high-sheen (and beautiful, if you ask me) red velvet upper, giving you an edge on the board, the court, or the streets while still looking fresh af senpai!

Still undecided on these shoes? Well, it's like Nike© always says: JUST DO IT!
>>
>>11961197
Fuck off shill
>>
>>11961239

i legit want to buy a pair now, good pitch
>>
>>11961268
found the real shill
>>
Worked for converse for a minute. They literally haven't made any changes to there shoes or shoe technology since the 70's. My manager confirmed it. the chuck 2 is the most revolutionary thing they've done, finally making waterproof chucks.
>>
I owned 3 pairs (low white, low navy blue, high black) and honestly idgaf about how /fa/ hates on them. they're cheap af (got mine for $35 each), look good, and are easily replaceable
>>
just looks like a shoe to me
>>
>>11961197
Link the official page
>>
How do you quickly age the white parts on sneakers?

Theres nothing more cringey than brand new shiny shoes.
>>
>>11964388
by walking in them
>>
>>11962430
$35 is the absolute max that they are worth. beat the hell out of them and keep your other shoes in good condition. they arent overly fashionable but they serve a function and they serve it well.
>>
File: 1478519902387.jpg (18KB, 451x451px) Image search: [Google]
1478519902387.jpg
18KB, 451x451px
>>11961197
tfw want a pair of converse but very wide feet and also very long feet
it's probably not worth it but it may happen anyway
>>
File: 1429830415667.jpg (242KB, 600x895px) Image search: [Google]
1429830415667.jpg
242KB, 600x895px
>>11964585
tfw hate converse but I have short and narrow feet
they're not worth it but it has to happen for me, it's the only shoes that fit
>>
File: 1468611303368.jpg (37KB, 321x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468611303368.jpg
37KB, 321x333px
>>11964616
i would kill for short and narrow feet. have you tried insoles?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.