[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

epic fashion battles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1396333_300x300.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1396333_300x300.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Toronto vs montreal

who's more effay?

spent the weekend in Montreal. noticed fashion is more conservative than toronto, but for the most part people were better dressed. especially the blacks, a lot less thugs and gangstas. few things I noticed in Montreal RIPPED JEANS (like retarded ripped jeans, like you just ripped holes in your jeans for no reason) and beards. loads of beards. beards are out in Toronto and no one rocks ripped jeans. is montreal ahead or behind toronto ? should i be ripping my jeans right now.
>>
Toronto - more hypebeast faggots
Montreal - more numales
>>
Montreal is easily better. The Mile End has to be one of the most effay neighborhood in North America.
>>
>>11960766
lol that's hilarious. that's where I stayed. few minutes away from Fairmount bagel. just reminded me of Toronto queen street area or is it the other way around
>>
Montreal feels authentic; the people and the fashion scene are very down to earth and the city feels very raw and lived-in. People aren't worried about looking cool or their perceived social class, they just want to have a good time. Social circles and thus fashion circles are really not hard to enter in, all you have to do is put yourself out there and be interesting. Also bonus points for quebecois girls for being very sexually outgoing.

There is constantly cool shit going on. From skateboard to snowboard competitions, to winter and warehouse concerts, to cool lectures at the various universities, to world class gallery exhibits, to random street fests or outdoor concerts, to beautiful parks, you will never be bored in Montreal.

I don't know much about Toronto, only visited a few times, but from my experience it's a very impersonal and dry city. The downtown is all glitz and glamour, but no real soul. The people all seem to be very cold and distant (similar to vancouver) and worried about their social standing. The styles felt more put-on and that they were going for a 'look' instead of having a unique personal style.

Lastly, most of the biggest trend-hoppers that i met in Montreal were actually from Toronto.
>>
>smelly frogs
vs
>stinky pakis
both shit desu
>>
>>11960557

why does bangs get me hard
>>
toronto is the least fashionable city in the world
>>
>>11960557

WHO IS THE GIRL IN thE PICTuRE!@
>>
>>11961479
tell me pleas
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.